Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
This is similar to the Furry College Rpg, only it takes place in the HIVE from Teen Titans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.I.V.E.#Other_Media for those unfamiliar with it). Here are the rules (thanks to DMX for letting me use his):

The Golden rule here is: NO HUMANs.

EVERYONE must be either furry or scaly, I don't want robots or anything related to humans, though they can still be digimon if you want, but nothing that resembles human men or women. There are only anthro people here.

Now, for the Rules:

- No God Modding. (Having everything for yourself, not being able to suffer negatively against anything)

- No PowerPlay. (Taking control of other's characters)

- No Post Flood. (Posting madly with other users, you Flood UNTIL 10 consecutive posts with your fellow poster, BUT no more else. I don't like when people get lost)

- Standard writing mode: DIALOGAL. You can use the RPG writing mode to write as well, BUT don't use asterisks here.

- Don't make WAY TOO paranormal stuff happen here, you can have powers, but don't go like: *destroys entire building with a finger*. Even though it's school, I don't want this to die before it can be born.

- Maximum cock length for Males: 16 inches (40 centimeters aprox.) No more than that!

- Maximum breast size for Females: DD-cup (115 centimeters Bust measurement aprox.)

- Maximum Characters to use: 4.

- Have fun!

The profile format is the same as well. And though it isn't an absolute requirement, your character's name should somewhat symbolize their power.

Frankly, I don't mind if you use characters from the show, but keep them in character and keep their powers the same as they are on the show. And if you plan on playing Brother Blood, don't go overboard on his authority or his powers (for example, no mind-controlling other characters).

Okay, well I'll start this off:

Name: Shadow Panther (Shadow for short)
Type: Black Panther
Height: 5'10"
Clothes: Dark hooded cloak over black shirt and black jeans. Black and green combat boots and black fingerless leather gloves.

Description: Anthro black panther with green eyes and jet-black fur. Has three ft long tail, inch long retractable claws on fingers, and two sharp canine fangs that extend slightly from his upper lip. Slim but well-built.

Powers: Can travel through the shadows, hence his name. Can blend in with someone's shadow and can become somewhat invisible (his own shadow is visible in light).

Info: Not very shy, but not very outgoing. Prefers to be by himself and avoids crowds. Though he is polite and friendly, he really prefers not to talk unless he has to. His favorite activities are working out in the HIVE gym and reading in the library. His favorite class is gym. He is still a virgin and doesn't see himself getting a girl anytime soon.

Member covering: Pouch

Perks: He can hold off his orgasm for several minutes, which results in a bigger orgasm. However, doing so is painful to him. His cock vibrates upon hitting climax.

Cock size: Unerect: 3 inches. Erect: eight inches.

I'll wait for a few people to join before I start this off.
Name: Altima Drakeon
Type:Dragon
Height: 5'6"
Clothes:Trench-coat, and a belt with many holsters for different weapons wrapped around waist. wears comfy jeans and combat boots

Description: grey-scaled dragon. he doesnt used much of his dragon heritage in combat, other than true dragon-form. looks extremely skinny and weak, so he gets picked on a lot. even though he has clothes on... he sometimes can bee seen walkign around the halls...naked...

Powers: True dragon form. basically transforms to a dragon twice his size, extremely muscular. due to the increase of size, if he has any clothes, they most likely will rip

Info: since he's so puny, he has never been on a date in his life. meaning he is still a virgin. is extremely shy around women, but is very chivalristic(extremely polite and protective about women). he uses his small stature during comabt, allowing him to easily evade many blows.
Member covering: Pouch

Perks: not very strong in terms of stamina. his eyes turn red when hes nearing his climax. is bisexual. in true dragon form his penis can change sizes.

Cock size: Unerect: 3 inches. Erect: 7 inches by 1.75 inches. dragon form varies.

ooc:u got me interested...if someone plays as raven or jinx... ME FIRST!*wink wink, nudge nudge* (i know you said no asterisks...but i will use them out of character)
Name: Vook Dorius
Type: Dragon
Height: 6' 2"
Clothes: blue jeans with a patch on the knee. pink shirt with orange sleeves.

Desc: Silver reflective scales and Red underskin (skin from chest down to crotch and underside of tail)

Powers: Telekinesis, and some basic magics.

Info: like flirting, and is not shy about talking about sex. not afriad of violence either, but not very violent herself.

Perks: pussy can clench VERY tightly upon orgasm

Breast Size: D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Beep, beep, beep, click.

Shadow groaned as he hit the snooze button on his alarm clock, quickly throwing the covers off and jumping out of bed. Wasting no time, he quickly ran to the bathroom, jumping in the shower.

A few minutes later...

"Done...and with time to spare," chuckled Shadow, straightening the fur on his head. He was decked out in his usual costume; black hooded cloak with black jeans and black shirt. Finishing with his head fur, he grabbed up his black and green combat boots and slipped them over his feet, quickly tying them. Finally, he pulled a pair of black fingerless gloves over his hands, flexing them into fists.

"Hmm, still got a few hours before class...perfect," he said to himself.
altima instincticaly awoke from his slumber. he had trained his body to wake up at pre determined times. he got up from his bed, and quickly dressed himself. he then walked into a closet, selecting a few weapons, like a great sword, a pistol, and as a last weapon, he walked to an altar picking up a silver rod. once he was ready, he headed off to the food-court to get some sustinance.
Vook awoke and heard the birds happily chirping outside.

"Ahh...time for another fun day at school!"

she jumped out of bed. she walked over to her dresser and got out her clothes, her jeans and pink-and-orange shirt. she put on the jeans over her panties and put on her shirt, adjusting it so the sleeves were longer.

"i wonder whats for breakfast?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: im not 100% on how the caferteria is... so im basing it off my schools lunch system... also i forgot to put this in my profile because i wanted to ask first, since we are in school, can we say we know each otehr as friends? or do we actually have to meet each other?

IC:As soon as Altima arrived near the Cafeteria, he quickly got in line for the burrito section. once he reach the hand-out location, he picked up a bean n' cheese burrito, and an egg burrito. for a drink, he got Nestea lemon ice tea. once he arrived at the register, he inputted his id number, paying for the meal. He began looking for a seat, after he payed for his meal. he passed a few tables up until he found an empty one, near the farthest corner of the cafeteria. sitting down, he began to enjoy his meal, occasionally looking up for any signs of his friends.
OOC: You can know each other as friends. I would prefer it if you met my character before knowing him, though.

IC:

His stomach growling in hunger, Shadow quickly activated his powers. His body was covered in darkness, his form vanishing into the shadows. He reappeared at the lunch line, quickly grabbing a hamburger, some fries, and a Mtn. Dew to drink. After paying for his meal, he searched for an empty table, wanting to eat in privacy.

Damn, never an empty table around here he thought bitterly, finally spotting the next best thing: a table with a single occupant. Picking the seat furthest away, he planted his butt down and started eating.
Vook stood in the line and tried too see what was available. "all right! hot dogs!" when she got to the front she grabbed 3 and used her telekinesis to squirt mustard on all of them. she paid for the meal and went back out to the tables. she walked over to where Altima was sitting down and sat next to him. "hello! mind if i sit here Altima?" :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"hey..." Altima muttered as a greeting to this new person, not looking up at all. he chewed off a piece of the egg burrito, swallowed, and by chance he looked up, and saw who had sat down at the table. "hey, aren't you that one kid...uhm...damn, whats-your-name...shadey...or shaper..no it was sheen or something..." Altima babbled a bit more names somewhat to himself, trying to remember this person's name.