Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Quickly changing in to a pair of gym shorts and a muscular shirt, Shadow ran out to the gym, ready to get it on. Seeing Anna, he gave her a wink and a grin, mouthing "Meeeooow".
Anna smirked and winked back at him, mouthing a 'rawr' back at him before the exercise started. A few basic HIVE drones popped out of the floor, looking menacing and whatnot. Anna tensed, her forearms crackling with electricity.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Kenzuma nodded slightly, he felt a little bad about missing most of class, english was his favorite subject. "Next class is.. Um.. was it gym.. or did we have a free period next?"
Vook looked at her schedule again. "hmm...nope, we have gym. yes!!" she said, smiling at Kenzuma. "that means we'll see some of the others there! they're in gym right now."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The twins continued to watch what was happening to Shendo, each with their own unique outlook on what was going in.

Hitomi remembered part of an old childrens tale that seemed like it could apply to this. "The demon shall give of himself to save a love..."

Casandra looked almost bored, but still somewhat fascninated by the dark flames that engulfed Shendo. "I wish he would hurry up with this.. whatever it is... We've got a timeline to save here!"
Sammuel smirked beneath his cloak, one clawed hand reaching up beneath its obscuring folds. He drew twin steel cylinders from within, and brought them together with an audible snap similar to that nauseating sound of breaking bone. "The drones first again.. This shall not take long.."

He twisted the cylinders to lock them in place, then waited for the signal to begin. "I'll not embarrass any of them this time.." he thought, noting the seemingly confident steps of te other combatants. "The panther fails to guard fully on the left side.. The ferret knows not the true potential of her power.. The kitten.. assassin trained, yet naive about the true nature of the world." he silently observed, the glow of the artificial lighting catching briefly in one eye, its fierce golden glare shining as he turned.
"It will be nice to see everyone again.. I just hope.. that the instructor doesn't try to make me fight this time... Remember the time he gave me a weapon to try to use, and I nearly knocked him out while trying to spar with the stationary dummy?"
Vook sweat dropped slightly. "yeah...i do remember that." she said, then stood up as the bell rang. "c'mon Kenzuma! let's go!" she said, grabbing Kenzuma's paw and helping him up.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kenzuma stood up with her, his legs finally steady beneath him again. "I guess... if nothing else I can always run around and be a distraction like usual." he said, giggling quietly as he followed her. As they stepped out of the room, he noticed a blur threading its way through the crowd, and heading for them.
"Huh? what's that?" Vook said, seeing the blur as well, and standing in front of Kenzuma in a protective stance. "whatever it is, i'm not gonna let it get to you!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan