Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Anna loked up briefly as Samuel entered the gym, and smiled slightly to herself, pulling out of Shadow's arms reluctantly. "I s'pose we ought to get changed. Class will start any minute now..." she remarked.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Alita shrugged. "I'm ready for it already... not like we would get a chance to change if there was a real fight."
"Oh, Anna knows that...she just likes to see me in my gym clothes. Gives her more to oogle over," he teased, giving Anna a spank on the butt before heading to the dressing room. On the way, he noticed the newcomer, raising an eyebrow at his attire.

'Hmm, seems I wasn't the only one who liked that tall, dark and mysterious look' he thought, smirking at the memory of his former self.
Alita giggled, still watching the newcomer out of the corner of her eye. "Who is he... I haven't seen him before.. but he has obviously been here awhile... he seems to know his way around.." she thought as she stood quietly, waiting for the class to begin.
Kenzuma smiled over at Vook as she took her seat. "I guess so." he said, sounding a lot more confident than he felt. "What class are we in again..?"
Hitomi gasped as she watched the dark flames engulf Shendo. "What is that? I don't remember reading about this..."

Casandra shrugged. "Seems more is happening than we know about. We'll watch for now.. I think this will take a lot out of him."
"what class? uh...lemme see...we're in English class." Vook said, closing her agenda again, then looking at the clock. "and its almost over, too!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Sammuel turned his shrouded visage in Alita's direction as he noted the fem watching him. "Interested I see. Good. That will ease the way for you to learn this lesson. Poor little naive kitten.. you'll never see it coming." his thoughts turned back to the matter at hand, his calculated movements leading him to the opposite side of the large room. He made a point of catching the instructor's gaze, and made a slight gesture toward Alita. "He will understand. You are not the first to learn this lesson. But you will be the first to learn it after catching my interest."
Anna meeped and headed to the other changeroom, returning moments later in unitard-type ensemble, making it surprisingly easier, not harder, to move about for the training session.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Inarra ducked into a hidden passageway in the alley she was in, she raced along, knowing that this would take her into the heart of the HIVE. "Now I just have to find the little fox... and give him this..." she thought as her hand tightened on the blanket which held Shendo's sword.