Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"Heehe! yes really Altima. you can meet me back here." Vook smiled.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"ok!" he called out, as he ran back to his dorm. he quickly got dressed. he ran out of the room, bumping into a friend.

"where are you running to?"
"got a date."
"take these"
"huh? i dont need condoms!"
"just in case."
altima tried to hand them back, failed then placed them in his pocket. he walked at a brisk pace back to their meeting point.
"back already? okay then, where to?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
movies, eat, or...make-out cape?" he laughed, "im just kidding about that last one..."
Vook laughed. "you're so funny Altima. we can do whatever you want to"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"a-any...thing?" he gulped, reaching for the condoms, but stopped right above the entrance to his pocket. "lets watch a movie. i have a car, so ill drive us there."
"okay, hehehe!" Vook smiled and took altima's hand.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
altima blushed as vook grabbed his hand. once again a first, this day was becoming full of them. he led her to his car, which was a blue 'altima'. he oppened her door first, before opening his. he pulled out of the garage parking, before he asked, "what kind of movies are you interested in?"
OOC: !! she didnt even get in the car!! =P whatever.

"whatever you're interested in Altima." she smiled as she watched the buildings pass by out the window.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: >.< i know! i was to lazy to actually type it up... its because i was using the PSP for all of my posts today... i just got the comp for myself now...

IC: "well i hope you don't scare easily, im into horror... but if you want we'll check out what movies they have..."

OOC: ME: hmm... what movies DO they got out...

ALTIMA: dunno, your the one who actually gets to watch them whenever you want, im usually confined to what you type me to do.

ME: then get the damn newspaper...

ALTIMA: NO! you get it!

ME: fine i Ain't allowing you to yiff for a while...

ALTIMA: nooo! ok master! *runs off and fetches the paper* here you are.