Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Vook giggled and pressed the button, starting the program "i've never done this training thing before. i wonder what its like."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: lets stop posting for now... since cboy hasnt posted in a while... but my Rp is fine sofar...

IC: "well, firstly you just call out start, it wil register your voice, there are 3 commands you csan give it... one is the start/stop command, merely call stop when you are finished. the second is difficulty...call easier for easy, harder for hard. third is ammount, clal out more, for more bots to appear, and less for less bots to appear..." he said, staring at her blank expression.
OOC:

Cboy heres where you should start off: after school.

and should i throw in another character for cboy?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: i guess you could do that.... make a character for him, that is...make a char for him...

IC: "ok then, lets begin...'start!'" altima said as two bots appeared. he rushed the first one, smacking it, shattering it into 1 million pieces, "ok vook, you get the next one."
OOC: agh a thought just hit me. making a new char for cboy, that would sort of like kicking niyara out of the rp, in which i dont want to be rude :?

IC:

"Hah! simple enough." Vook threw her arm out towards the bot and sent it flying to explode.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ooc: or shadow gets 2 dates XD

ic: altima called for more bots to appear. altima had to pull off his date scheme sooner or later, he chose sooner. "vook... theres something... i wanna... ask y-...ask you" he tried to ask as the machines kept on attacking.
"Yes altima?" Vook said as she kept flinging bots, some crashing into others
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"w-would you... like to go...out with...me?" he asked, dodging and destroying a few bots. "after we finish... here. we cou-... could watch... a movie... or something."
Vook put her hand to her mouth and giggled. "that would be fun! yes i'll go out with you" she smiled at the huge dragon next to her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
altima stopped, then turned towards her, "really?...!!!" altima asked just as the bot smacked him in the head. he fell on the floor, changing back, he called the stop. "i think thats enough training." he said rubbing his head a little. "be right back, gotta change. meet back here, or...?" he asked.