Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Vook: :shock: that was fast. come in altima! :D so what should we practice first?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ooc: sorry but i honestly HATE school, i get enough of it mon-fri...so i just wanted to get to the "juicy" part(figuratively speaking as of now...but all that may change... Twisted ).

IC: "uhm... we i wasn't so sure on the assignment, i think we are supposed to practice our powers as if this were combat training, but under the watchful eyes of our classmates...i think" the dragon said, stepping inside her room. "wow, nice room... a lot more spaciosu than mine..."
"thank you ^_^ combat training huh? i wonder how..." without even thinking about it Vook closed the door with her telekinesis.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"uhm well we could just use our powers as if we were in combat... but i don't think it would be a good idea to practice in here... what say we go to the sparring arena?"
"yeah! that would be good!" she grabbed Altima's hand and said "lets go then!" :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
they soon arrived at the sparring arena. "ok so..shall we both spar...or one-at-a-time stuff?" he asked
"er, arent we supposed to use our powers? i wonder how we would do that. or how you could use your power."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"uhm well, we could both practice our powers then..." he said, assuming his transformation stance, allowing the light to engulf him once more, transforming into the giant dragon. " we could work together and just fight against the practice programs..."
"okay. fine with me" she shrugged.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima quickly stepped towards a control panel, trying to press the green 'go' button... but failed, due to his abnormal size, his fingers were slightly too large for him to press the button. "uhm...Vook, a little help here?"