Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"you and me Altima?" :)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"sure, so whos dorm are we gonna practice in?" he asked, suddenly realising the way it sounded like. "i-i-i mean...the-that, uhm oh... room we practice in...our powers! that is...uhm" Altima stuttered trying to clarify what he meant so as to not sound perverted. he began to turn a deep shade of crimson , as he looked away to hide his embarrasment. he stood silent, cringing with his eyes closed, in case he was going to get yelled at.
"you're so funny Altima :P we can practice in my dorm room."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima tried his best to not die of embarrasement. once again something else he wasn't prasied by a girl before. "ok... " suddenly the bell rang, signaling the end of class. "ok so what class you have next?"

ooc: sofar it seems like i've been the one doing all the actions, AWL feel free to add a few things to the mix...FYI i plot things up 10 posts beforehand...seriously...i had already planned the homework thing when i was "dressing" my character for breakfast...its no fun when everything goes according to plan
OOC: eh, im not really the one to make things up, i usually just follow whatever's going on :P

IC:

"umm....stealth class. what do you have?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ooc: yeah this is going along the plan i had, except...i am not sure what kind of classes they offer super-villains-in-training... but i will put my brain on overtime... also i am assuming we are semi-new students for all this...

IC:"oh...uhm...well...let's see here..." Altima said, pulling out his schedule. "i believe i have...what does that say? i can't make it out..." he said, handing the paper to Vook.
Vook studied the paper "hmmm...you have...self defense." she handed the paper back to Altima "well i guess i'll see ya later!" and she walked out of the classroom.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"ok thank you. see yah after class!" he called out to her, waving at her until she dissapeared in the crowd. but before she dissapeared, his eyes sank downwards, as he stared at her ass. "shes hot...and she has a nice ass...what am i saying? shes outta my league..." with that, he shrugged and headed over to his next class.

OOC: shall we speed up time? or go through the regular day? i honestly have never came to a situation like this in an Rp...so...yeah...
OOC: i say speed up. going through all those classes would be boring as hell.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ooc: Twisted YES!!!! power to the remote control! *picks up the remote and clicks on the FFW button, watching as he saw a sped up version of himself running through the school grounds, suddenly tripping in his shoelaces* *laughs*

IC: it was nearly time for school to end, and altima pondered over what he was going to go through during their little "practice session", he was determined to ask Vook out, even if she said no, prepared for the embarrasement...he though. the bell rang and he quickly ran out of the door damn near as fast as Mas Y Menos. he arrived at Vooks Dorm room, knocking on her door, waiting for an answer. suddenly butterflies began to form in his stomach, causing a wave of nausea to wash over Altima.