Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"oh, thank you...' altima said, blushing a bit. he averted her eyes, hoping she didnt see him blush. suddenly a name was called out,

"vook! why dont you demonstrate?" the instructor asked.

"looks like your up next, good luck!" altima cheered her on.
"alright!" Vook stepped up to the front of the class, and pulled a chair over. she pulled a bag of marbles out of her pocket, then opened it and placed it on the floor. she sat in the chair and focused on the bag. the marbles rose out of it and formed a circle, then started spinning, vook eyeing them the whole time. she moved her head slightly this way and that, making them form different shapes like a cross ( an "X" ) and making them form a cube. after a few more she looked down at the bag and all the marbles flew back into it, then the bag re-sealed. she picked it up and placed it in her pocket again. she stood and looked at the chair, making it move back to where it was, then walked back to her seat and sat down.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"excellent! next is... Altima!" the instructer said.

altima stood up, "hope this works." he said, unsure if he would be able to pull it off. he walked to the front of the class, closed his eyes, and was engulfed in light. the light faded and there stood a 11ft dragon in his place, "i may need a spare change of clothes." he said noting the shreds of clothes on the floor.

"uh...yes, well next!" the instructor said.

altima shrank back holding his pants up. "i did bad didnt i?" he asked vook as he sat down.
"no, no, you were fine!" :)

OOC: eek! post flood :oops:
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: where is cboy??
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: I need someone to spar with, so I'm waiting for Niyara to post. Hopefully his/her character will be in my character's class.
OOC: oh. she hasnt posted in this topic since sunday.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ooc: or just spar with a NPC student... lol i thought u deserted us XD
continuing where me and altima left off:

Angewomon's_Lover Wrote:"no, no, you were fine!" :)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"thank you." the dragon said, as the last student walked over and demonstrated his powers.

"all right, this concludes the class for today." the instructor said, "but, don't forget about homework. you will choose a partner to practice with after school." quickly the students began to pick partners.