Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
altima mumbled some more as he ran after her. he decided to swallow the rest of his meal, choking on it a bit. once he cleared his throat, he spoke to her, "thats what i said, back there.". altima arrived at class first, holding the door open for vook, before taking a seat near the back of the class.
"oh. thanks." :P Vook seated herself next to altima in the classroom.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
the instructor then began to lecture about proper power usage and the finer points. once he finished, he said "time for a pop quiz, you will demonstrate your control over your powers." amid the groans from the students, altima whispered to vook, "ahh well, good luck." giving her a thumbs up.
"dont worry, i can control my powers like...um...magic? :P "
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"ok, well ill try my best." altima said. two names were called out, neither of them their own names. "by the way, did you finish last nights homework? i forgot to do it, so is it ok if i copy?" he asked vook.
"No problem." :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"thanks!" he thanked her. without thinking properly he fumbled his words up, "your cute."
"Heh. even though you're two years younger than me....youre a little cute too" ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
huh? oh! sorry i meant to say cool!...wait... you...think im...cute?" altima asked perplexed. no girl told him he looked cute before.
"Yeah, you're cute Altima." :)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan