Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"i can do this!" and with that the hot dog on her plate lifted and she took a bite out of it. "i can also do basic elemental magic. ya know like, fire, ice ect all that junk."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"thats cool. all i can do is turn into a giant dragon... and its hard for me to even do that... i usually change against my will when a strong emotion is running through my mind. generally that emotion drives my whole body against my will. say if im angry, well im one angry dragon, so i atatck almost anything." he explained.
"that's cool. but arent you already a dragon? :?: well whatever. super powers dont need to make sense :P "
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"well i meant a super sized one. usually 2 to 3 times larger and more muscular version." he said, taking another bite, finishing his first burrito.
"ooooohh." Vook finished her 2nd hot dog.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"what about you, shadow? what powers do you have?" altima asked, turning his head towards the panther. he took another bite from his burrito.
Shadow glanced at the dragon, pondering his question. He preferred to keep his powers secret, so as to keep an advantage over his foes.

"I can travel through shadows, I can blend in with peoples' shadows, and I can become invisible," he said, deciding Altima seemed to be trustworthy.
"thats cool." Vook said with a smile.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"mhhm." altima mumbled through a mouthful of food, suddenly the bell rang. altima quickly jammed the last of his burrito in his mouth, mumbling a curse, somewhat. "mwookph mwike mitts mwimme mwore kwaphs." altima tried to speak through the food, which proved to be quite difficult.
OOC: lol i barely made that out. "looks like its time for class" :P

IC:

"eh? what was that? whatever. im goin' to class. see ya there!" she winked at him and walked off
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan