Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
ooc: oops! we both posted nearly at the same time... my last post was suppsoed to be for shadow...this post is for you vook

IC "oh hey, Vook..." he said, acknowledging her greeting with a friendly smile. "shoddy, shrew...no...shaman?" he said once more trying to remember the panthers name.
Shadow rolled his eyes and growled in annoyance at the dragon's pathetic attempts at his name. Finally getting fed up, he turned to the dragon with a sour look on his face.

"My name is Shadow," he snarled, hoping to hammer the name into the dragon's head.
"alright, jeez... " he said with a surprised look on his face. he never knew that this panther would get so angry over a name. "well, anyway, im Altima." the dragon said, extending a hand out towards the panther.
"Charmed...and next time, just ask me my name instead of rambling off a bunch of ridiculous ones," he said, taking the dragon's hand and squeezing hard, testing him.
Altima broke the hand-shake a moment afterwards. "so what do you have for first period?" Altima asked shadow, before taking a bit of his burrito.
Name: Alita "Twinblades" Shendana

Sex: Female

Race: Anthro feline

Height: 5' 2"

Clothing: She wears a black leather trenchcoat and dark sunglasses. Under the coat, she has on a leather top, and black leather pants. Both the pants and the top are skin tight.

Description: She is as slender as a proffesional gymnist, though her movements suggest another proffession entirely. Her body is covered by thick, dark gray fur. Her eyes are a deep emerald green. Her tail sticks out the bottom of her coat and hangs about an inch from the floor.

When she walks it is with the attitude of one who is used to moving unseen, but also there is an unconscious sensuality to the way she moves around a room. Strapped to her belt on either side (hidden underneath the trenchcoat), there are two long daggers (just barely under the length of a sword)

Powers: Limited invisibility (only in shadows) Heightened reflexes, heightened agility, and very limited hypnotism (based on scent, and causes arousal in those around her. This ability is not under conscious control, and usually activates when feeling a strong emotion)

Info: She is a virgin, but doesnt seem to be shy about anything. She will flirt with just about anybody

Perks: Her muscles of her pussy tighten around anything that is inside of her, and pull it in deeper during an orgasm
"Sparring," replied Shadow, turning back to his meal, squirting some ketchup onto his fries and starting to munch, taking a sip of his soda in between fries.
ooc: lets wait for AWL. this seems like a conversation between all of us.

ic: "i have power controlling first." altima said, taking another bite. he looked towards vook. "do you have anything to say?"
OOC: i dont really mind ^_^;

IC:

"heh, i have power control too."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"oh really?"altima asked, his eyes enlargening. "so then whats your powers?" he asked vook.