Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"alright..." Vook said, picking it up and starting to unwrap it again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shendo found himself pulled in a direction that he never knew existed, now traveling along in a strange place where time seemed to stand still.

"Where am I..?" he thought, though he heard the thought as though he had spoken it.

"Idiot mortal.. Where is not the question. It would be when.. in this case." The all too familiar voice of his demon said.

"Are you going to start making sense, or are you going to shut the fuck up?" Shendo retorted, not in the mood to deal witth that right now.

"You can't win Shendo.. Not without unleashing your full power.." the demon stated blandly.

"Why do you care? If I die then you go back to your little pocket of the universe, and everything gets easier for my friends once they don't have to worry about me."

"Poor deluded mortal. You simply don't get it. You and I are the only ones who will be able to save your friends from their own fear.. Unless your pretty little boyfriend can muster the courage to do something.. Not likely given what I have seen of him so far.."

"Damnit! Shut up!" Shendo yelled, his voice echoing through the demi plane.

"Face it mortal! You have two choices.. Well, three if you count trying to get thelittle coward to grow a backbone.. Release me, and I will help you fight this battle before returning to my home, or release your true power, and become that which you have feared since you absorbed me."

"Why would you help me!?" Shendo snapped. "What do you get out of this?"
The OCA
Casandra glanced up for a moment. "Well, If I remember right... Its about three blocks over.. there is a secret entrance there. Might be covered by alarms and whatnot. But I doubt they have anything that can stop us.."

Hitomi nodded grimly. "Alright.. Then... We'd better not waste any more time..."
Kenzuma leaned over, trying to see what was in the bundle, but also staying back so he was out of the way. "It looks long..." he said quietly, still trying to guess what was in it without seeing it.
"You bastard... We had a deal!" she growled. She pulled away angrily, then imediately calmed herself as she saw a faint glow in the shadows. "Fine... As you said before.. I don't have a choice..."
Sammuel stood across from Alita, his piercing gaze focused entirely on her as he lay in wait for her to strike at him, or atemppt to at least. He had plans to show her why one should be cautious in batle.
Alita stared at him for a moment, judging his stance carefully. "He looks ready... but.. he can't expect me to go for those obvious holes in his defense. he knows about them I can tell.." She then decided she was tired of waiting for him to do something, and charged suddenly, attempting to aim a blow at the side of his head.
"too predictable kitten.." he thought as he threw his arm foreward, launching three small needles at her throat.
Alita continued foreward, stumbling as she felt a sharp pain in her neck, she then brought a hand up to it, and promptly collapsed on the floor, unconscious, but otherwise completely healthy.
Sammuel grinned as he relaxed his stance. "Patience..." he said loudly enough for everyone in the room to hear him. "Is the key to winning a battle." He walked foreward, and calmly hecked her pulse more out of habit than concern, he had enough experience with these venoms to know the proper dose to use. She will be fine.. I have something back in my room that will allow her to recover faster... and something else that will drive the lesson home quite nicely."

He scooped her limp body up in his arms and turned to the others. "Continue with your lesson.. She will be fine shortly." he said. He then turned and walked out of the gym, stopping to pick up his cloak again without even shifting the unconscious girl's weight.