Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
The flames seemed to contract around Shendo, briefly outlining his form in their shadowed embrace, it was unclear what was in place of his missing arm, but the flames moved around it as though somehting was there even as he seemed to shrink, then abruptly vanished in a puff of black smoke.
The OCA
Hitomi blinked. "Wait.. where did he go?!"

Casandra shrugged. "Does it matter? He isn't here.. and we can only assume that he won't be around to do whatever it is he was supposed to do. That means it is up to us."

Hitomi nodded. "Yea... um.. alright.. Where is the HIVE in this timeline..?"
Sammuel growled slightly as the group decimated the remaining drones. He then turned his intense gaze upon the instructor. "A waste of drones as you should have known.. None of those in this room are begining students. I propose, rather than wasting time and resources upon these things... It would be prudent to have us pair off and spar with one another." he said, slipping his cloak off, and locking his gaze upon Alita. "I hope you're ready kitten.. This will be a lesson you will likely never forget."

The instructor nodded slightly, clearly impressed for one reason or another. "Very well.. Shadow, Anna, you go to the second ring. Alita, you and Sammuel take this one right here."
Shadow smirked at Anna, heading over to the sparring area and waiting for her.
Alita stepped calmly into the circle, watching Sammuel carefully. "He is good... I saw that during the warmup... This won't be easy..."
Kenzuma leaned over, and gently poked at the blanket. "Do.. you think it is safe..?"
"I dont know..." Vook answered, looking at it. "some random person just dropped it off in front of us, right? for all we know it could kill us!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"What does it feel like is inside..? I mean.. it is just wrapped in a blanket..." he said as he stared at it, something about the package inflaming his already curious nature.
"Shiit!" Inarra cried as the hand grabbed her and pulled her back, her sudden stop nearly dislocating her shoulder. "Don't do that! Crazy son of a bitch!" she yelled before finally calming down. "Look. I did what you wanted, now give me what I asked for, and I'll be on my way... I didn't sign on to babysit. Or to be a teacher because you are too damn lazy to do it yourself."
Kezuma leaned a little closer to the package, trying to peek under the blanket without touching it.

"You will do as you are told... or I will return your mother's sould in shards." the voice snapped at Inarra.