Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Anna giggled and pressed against Shadow slightly. "Mm is that so...? I hope most of the gossip has been flattering." she said, hugging her mate around the waist. "I would hate to have anyone thinking Shadow was anything less than the perfect lover..." she remarked, smirking wickedly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Well, he must be doing something right... A couple times I could hear you two all he way down the hall." she said, winking at them, and giggling quietly. It had been awhile since she had gotten to really tease anyone.
Shendo lay in the middle of the darkened alley, illuminated briefly by he flash of light as the twins stepped through their portal. The sickly sweet stench of burnt flesh still filled the air around him as his empty left shoulder still smoldered, the charred end of part of a bone sticking out. To all appearance he was either dead, or resting very peacefully, inside his mind however, was a different story.

"Wake up you little fool!" a familiar voice shouted to him.

"What the... where am I?" he asked as he sat up.

"Slow one aren't you. You are in that part of your mind that is rarely seen by anyone. A place between life and death."

"What are you doing here?!" Shendo snapped, glaring at the still stunningly attractive demonic form.

"This is where I have been since you absorbed my essence my dear boy. Very nice job against the little girl by the way. I'm sure you managed to ruffle her fur a little before she blasted you." the demon licked his lips, and smiled seductively.

"I.."

"Pathetic! In absorbing me, you took in all of my powers! and you were defeated by one little girl!" Learethanel roared.

Shendo glared at him. "Maybe I didn't make the best choice there. but you wouldn't have done any better."

"On the contrary.. If it had been me, she would have been begging me to satisfy her... much as you did once..."

"Leave me alone bastard. I am not like you at all."

"Indeed. You are weak.. and blinded by what you think is love. and look where that has gotten you. You lie near death with one arm still up on the roof. You are pathetic Shendo! And because of this. You are here now with me. And we will remain here until you do something about it."

Shendo growled, but made no other response.

"You have all of my powers. Use them! Free yourself from the bonds now upon you if you can. Or, sit and watch as the one you love is forced to deal with the little girl who defeated you." the demon smirked as he waved a hand, a black orb appeared, and showed first, Kenzuma being held by Vook. "This is what happens now.." the scene shifted to a battle in which Kenzuma was using Shendo's sword against Inarra, without success. "Pathetic.. but I think he is doing better than you did."

Shendo watched in horror as each attempted strike went wider and wider of the mark, he then clamped his eyes shut as a lightning blast similar to the one that blew his arm off lanced through Kenzuma's chest. "No... That can't happen..."

"It will, if you do nothing about it.."

"NO!" Shendo roared, with ears streaming from his eyes as flames surrounded him, his eyes glowing a fierce crimson.

Back in the alley, Shendo's body rose into the air, black flames forming a bubble around him.
The OCA
Kenzuma shivered slightly in Vook's arms, and held himself closer to her. "But, if you are always protecting me... who is gonna protect you?"
"i think i can defend myself, hun." Vook said, giggling softly. "dont worry about it, my pet. let's get back to class, ok?" she said, walking back into the classroom, and setting Kenzuma down in his chair, and giving the teacher the nurse pass, before sitting in her own chair, next to Kenzuma.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Inarra raced through the city, taking alleyways when she could to avoid the crowds on the sidewalks at this time of day. "I know it is around here somewhere... That bastard had better not have lied to me.."
Shadow smirked at Alita, rubbing Anna's back.

"Mmm, not my fault Anna is such a great lover," he purred, giving her a kiss on the nose. Turning back to Alita, he smiled warmly.

"How's things been going for you? Surely a hot feline like yourself has a few males following her around," he said.
"Well... no.. at least.. none that I know of.." she said, rubbing the back of her neck. "Maybe I am just doing too well at being un-noticed..."
Sammuel stalked silently into the interior of the gym, his cloak billowing around him in the artificial breaze from the air conditioner. "Ahh, others have joined the class as well. This changes nothing however. What I plan to teach you will continue kitten." he thought, smirking beneath the obscurity of his cloak.
Alita watched out of the corner of her eye as Sammuel entered the gym. "Damn... he makes a good entrance.. wonder who he is.."