Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Alita went completely limp in his arms, her breathing was steady, and her pulse strong as he carried her along.
The demon sighed. "You know.. You're lucky you're good looking, otherwise you wouldn't have anthing going for you... The thing you would be facing has power over the dead, keeps them from going to their proper places."

Shendo shook his head. "What does this have to do with you?"

"Simple.. If he is destroyed, then balance can return, and I can act even from my own realm. I won't even have to kill anymore to get what I need. My appetite would be sated the same way you have been managing your own.. Though admittedly it would take more for me than it does for you.."

"I see... And how do I know you won't turn on us and kill me friends..?"

"Your friends are of little interest to me mortal. Though being near them has been a decent energy supply.. If it makes any difference to you. I give my word that they will not be harmed by me."

"And you think you can win this?" Shendo asked skeptically.

"Of course I can't do it alone. I can weaken him to the point that you and your friends should be able to finish him off however."
The OCA
Sammuel walked along toward his room, gently brushing Alita's hair back out of her face. "She is quite lovely. And yes, it would be easy to take advantage of her situation.. But I will not. However.. She does need to know that I could have..." He thought as he pushed the door open and caried the unconscious bundle into it, and placed her in the room's most comfortable seat. He then closed the door again, and slid the locking mechanism home with a barely audible click. "Now then.. How to drive the lesson home... Something a bit extravegant, yet also something to show that I have no intention of going through with the things many others would.." "Unless she wishes it after we have spoken... but that would be an entirely new situation..."