Join our server on Discord

Poll: Make-up...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Girls look better without that stuff!
29.41%
5 29.41%
Just a little make-up to conceal imperfections. Not a brightly visible one.
11.76%
2 11.76%
Discreet, barely visible make-up, like pink lips and light eyeshadow.
35.29%
6 35.29%
Clearly visible make-up. Like bright red lips and dark eyeshadow.
0%
0 0%
Whatever, as long as it matches the girl's personality will look good.
11.76%
2 11.76%
(For girls only) I like it, but I can't stand it having on me. It annoys me.
0%
0 0%
Other (please state it in a post)
11.76%
2 11.76%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Making it up
I guess a little is okay in my opinion, pink lips and little tweaks look fine though I don't really care the girl wears it or not.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
If you're ugly, you're ugly. If you're old, you're old. Just accept it. Makeup is a waste of money, and it's messy.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Did something happen to you, Wise? You used to be sarcastic and humourous. Now you're just sarcastic and a jackass.
Quote:Did something happen to you, Wise? You used to be sarcastic and humourous. Now you're just sarcastic and a jackass.
That's the way I've always felt about makeup. If you must know, it's never so much about what has happened to me. I just get more anxious every year my dreams elude me.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
make-up? well, its ok as long as it isn't much to make that person look like they work in a movie, thats when it's too much...lipstick, ok...eye liner, sure...eye shadow, meh, as long as its minimal its ok,but too much makes me think of a racoon or they got into a fist fight and got a black eye in the process...but anything past that might just be too much....i'm not really a big fan of make-up

mainly because of the time it consumes to put it on...or that they look like a movie star...it just doesn't really look attractive...
I picked the other category just because I think that as a guy and some guys do wear make up and its not just a female made thing. I mean this is coming from a person that used makeup for a little bit because girls at the time thought I looked cute, So i had mascara, eyeliner, toner, and I light cream base to build the foundation of my nose, cheeks and chin. and a Bunch more...:oops:

When I did wear it, it depicted what I needed, for when I was a model in training, and otherwise after that it was just because I was in the mood. The only cosmetics I have used seldom after, is nailpolish and eyeliner.

As for anyone that uses make up there is nothing wrong with it, until you bring it to the point where you cover up your face entirely behind a cake of it and just do it because "everyone else is doing it". People need reassurance in other ways to deal with life, and some people use there make up as there muse. So let them do it as long as they are happy at the result.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I think a little bit of make up is good, just aslong as kids look at you and down mistake you for Ronald McDonald I think you'll be okay. Light lipstick and maybe the powder stuff is just enough.
The OCA
fred_18 Wrote:mainly because of the time it consumes to put it on...

If a person's not interested in spending five minutes on their appearance, they deserve to look like shit.
Ha ha ha ha ha! The funny thing about this thread is that what is sold as "sexy makeup" for the companies got ZERO votes from you ^_^ It seems makeup companies are SO wrong.
Quote:I think that as a guy and some guys do wear make up and its not just a female made thing. I mean this is coming from a person that used makeup for a little bit because girls at the time thought I looked cute, So i had mascara, eyeliner, toner, and I light cream base to build the foundation of my nose, cheeks and chin. and a Bunch more...
I think guys with makeup are cool. Especially if they look like David Bowie in the movie Labyrinth.
Yes but he does it well. And not girly. Plus you like the bishies.