Join our server on Discord

Poll: Make-up...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Girls look better without that stuff!
29.41%
5 29.41%
Just a little make-up to conceal imperfections. Not a brightly visible one.
11.76%
2 11.76%
Discreet, barely visible make-up, like pink lips and light eyeshadow.
35.29%
6 35.29%
Clearly visible make-up. Like bright red lips and dark eyeshadow.
0%
0 0%
Whatever, as long as it matches the girl's personality will look good.
11.76%
2 11.76%
(For girls only) I like it, but I can't stand it having on me. It annoys me.
0%
0 0%
Other (please state it in a post)
11.76%
2 11.76%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Making it up
Here's some contradiction I've found. Cosmetics advertisements try to sell them telling that women look way more beautiful using them. However, I meet lots of guys that find make-up a turn off. So what do you think of make-up in girls (for guys) or in yourself (for girls)?
I'm voting for the fifth. I wear whatever is in my mood for the day, but I tend to favor glittery make-up and showy colors. My usual favorite combination is illuminator under the eyebrows (bright eyeshadow), a bit of dark circles concealer (I don't cover them whole, I just make them brighter) and colored lipgloss. But I can vary that lots, depending on my mood, and wear glitter eyeliner, bright red lips, glitter in the cheeks, or whatever thing I come up with.
Make up should be subtle. The mark of good make up is that no-one knows you're wearing it.
*blinks* *looks at herself in the mirror and looks at her bright red lips again* Yeah.....But in my case, it just wouldn't go with my personality. Or do you think I'm "subtle" in any way?
The point of makeup is to make the face appear to be symmetrical and to approximate the ideal facial proportions as well as to conceal blemishes/imperfections. About the only unnatural thing we can accept on someone's face is red lips, and the only reason for that is because people have been putting red on their lips for centuries.

That being said, anything beyond what's necessary to make you look good tends to be overkill and makes one look like a freak (ridiculous coloured eyeshadow, for example)
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:*blinks* *looks at herself in the mirror and looks at her bright red lips again* Yeah.....But in my case, it just wouldn't go with my personality. Or do you think I'm "subtle" in any way?

I'm just saying how I think it should be done. You can do it any way you want, but I think make up should be subtle.
agh no. the last thing i want is a girl wearing too much make-up and i find out she looks completly different underneath all that face stuff. bleh.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
It really depends, I've found many girls I really like how they are, but some others, like the ones with my favorite 'churrasco' lips are a really turn on with lipstick on. That's when I lose it to how it'd be to french those lips. A moment or two of mental distraction, before I do it :P
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think a little goes a long way, if a girl can't be comfortable with her own face then that bothers me. But On the other hand she may want to tweak herself a little more.. just like we do when we get a new hair cut or dye our hair.
Veemon's Followers
I'm a little flexible. I don't mind women wearing a little bit. I don't mind if they wear none at all. Meh, it's something I don't think too heavily on. It should only compliment the face. If they want to use it to stick out... I don't mind as long as they don't do it all the time.

Who knows, part of it may have to do with how I grew up. My mom is a nurse and doesn't wear too much make-up.... okay none. Heck, I doubt she would wear any anways.
It depends on the person. But if the girl is attractive then she'll look good with or with out.