Join our server on Discord

What do you think?
Angewomon's_Lover Wrote:its a fricking PICTURE!! who cares whether its "expert" or not! >_< if he wants to call it "surreal" that doesnt mean it HAS to be "surreal". jeez its a picture.... :?

my point is, its HIS picture, he can do whatever the f*ck he wants to and call it whatever the f*ck he wants to. rant over.

O_O THANK YOU!!! I'm sick of certain people's (Wisemon) negative comments on a lot of things around here. >_>
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Quote:Zephyr was constructive.

You were a jackass.
Fine, you want something constructive? Change the title from "surreal" to "whatever."

Quote:O_O THANK YOU!!! I'm sick of certain people's (Wisemon) negative comments on a lot of things around here. >_>
Of course, nobody likes a pessimist, especially when he says, "I told you so."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Leave the topic, Wise.
To me it's kind of meh. If you wanted surreal you could have put a melting clock in there. heh heh.
Dali FTW!
Actually I did put a melting clock there at first! lol But the color scheme didn't fit the rest of the picture and it seemed really out of place so I took it out and put in the eye.....

On a different note

Can I get this thread locked? If all this is going to cause trouble then it would be better gone. If you want more of my artwork you can PM me.... I don't want any fighting because of me anymore...

Lock please? :?
Veemon's Followers
Aww...poor Roran. =( *hugs him*

Yes..please lock the topic someone.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Locked.
Sorry roran, but there's something I need to tell you.
Quote:Can I get this thread locked? If all this is going to cause trouble then it would be better gone. If you want more of my artwork you can PM me.... I don't want any fighting because of me anymore...
If you're serious in this path or any other, you're gonna find lots of people who disagree. Even a first rate artist like me (at least is what I think of myself) has gone through many downs, like when I posted stuff in this site and the DHZ and nobody would reply, while crappy artists like P..... and K....... would get lots of undeserved praise. The key is not to hide and blush like you did. Wise WAS right, only that he wasn't polite. What will you do when you find people that are not polite, but wrong as well? You shouldn't be hard on yourself; you should take note of your mistakes and fix them. Even I, after 17 years of painting, commit lots of mistakes, because we all do. We'll never achieve perfection. But with each picture, we get closer to it.
And since you're not a professional, it's good to take note of what people who know better say; it'll help you skip over your errors.
I will tell you a couple of really big ones more, and I hope you fix them.

Quote:I know the lighting doesn't work and I don't really care
Never. If it doesn't work, it needs to have a reason. If you don't have it, make it up. But never, NEVER say that.

Quote:it is a modern abstract piece
Nope, you said it's surreal.
Abstract=one thing.
Surreal=another.

And a last thing....For the first time, I will make a little power abuse and leave the topic open, only for you, roran, to reply. I want you to tell that you haven't lost your spirit because of this, and only then, I will lock this. So please, everyone else leave it open. I won't allow anyone who follows the path of art to give up.
I see where you are coming from Zeph and I understand. My spirit is not broken at all! The reason I wanted this locked was just because it seemed to be getting a little heated between some people and I would hate to have some sort of conflict all over my little doodles.. so I saw no point in keeping it open.

I don't care about people who disagree with me but if they have reason then so be it. Thanks for the criticism there Zeph I appreciate it a lot.
Veemon's Followers