Join our server on Discord

What do you think?
Hey there everyone!!!

I just finished a project for my Photoshop class and after taking a ton of pictures and a little editing, I wanted to know what you all thought about my first picture!

I call it surreal, we had to take a word and portray it through visual images.

What do you all think?

[Image: Word_Collage.jpg]
Veemon's Followers
*jaw drops*
Poof! That is amazing.. Me loves it lots.
Hehe rawr
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy....
It's extremely descriptive without using words. It reminds me of being in a dream state, flying towards the edge of a nightmare. Very good!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
INSANE!! :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Two words: supecalifragilisticufreakingly- scary. Gives me the creeps. Nice work, not many can do that.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It sucks. You just threw stuff together with no real purpose. Like most modern artists, you're hoping some art snob will pick one out for you.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:It sucks. You just threw stuff together with no real purpose. Like most modern artists, you're hoping some art snob will pick one out for you.

Someone woke up one the wrong side of the bed today.... How do you know I didn't have a purpose?I just think you don't like it... which it fine I don't really care but you don't have to go all "poo on you for expressing yourself" on me :(
Veemon's Followers
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:
Wisemon Wrote:It sucks. You just threw stuff together with no real purpose. Like most modern artists, you're hoping some art snob will pick one out for you.

Someone woke up one the wrong side of the bed today.... How do you know I didn't have a purpose?I just think you don't like it... which it fine I don't really care but you don't have to go all "poo on you for expressing yourself" on me :(

Yeah seriously Wisemon...that was really rude.....
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Quote:How do you know I didn't have a purpose?

Quote:I call it surreal, we had to take a word and portray it through visual images.

There, you answered your own question.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against