Join our server on Discord

What do you think?
I don't care if that's your "nature," Wisemon. You don't need to be a jackass.

My opinion? Creepy, yes. Amazing, yes. It may be freaky, but I still find it awesome! I wish I could do stuff like that, heh, I've already got many cool ideas!
Well it was for a class in school so we had really no say in what we do in it. I will make another today and post it later, since there will be nothing to do...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE! :D
Veemon's Followers
The only thing I can really say is that the thing at the top right looks like an eye ball.
Ahem.....talking professionaly.....
It is visually striking and I like it, but I have to agree with Wise that its technique sucks. To be more specific than him and to avoid wandering into smaller details, take a look at everything's lighting, and you'll realize nothing makes any sense.
Tree: one lighting angle. Strong.
Clouds: another angle. Strong but not so much.
Moon/planet: another. Lighter.
Background: another. Dark.
"Eyeball": another. Faint lighting.
I think...if you take away the eyeball, it will look a lot better. The eye is the most out of place element in the pic. It doesn't match any other element. The tree and clouds sort of match, the background kind of too, the moon not much but it could pass, but the eyeball......
Well, it's just your first try, so don't be disappointed. A good artist needs lots of practice. Keep trying, and you'll get better.
I never said I was a professional :-p I will be uploading a new pic later.

I know the lighting doesn't work and I don't really care, it is a modern abstract piece it isn't supposed to be uniform lol Ah well, I will post another soon 8)
Veemon's Followers
Roran for a first attempt this is rather interesting, I can tell its your first, and you will get better in time. Its rather cool but I agree and disagree with Zephyr. Certain aspects throw it off, but I can understand if this picture's intention is supposed to have an eerie flow then it creates it point visually. You will get better with time but its an Ok piece all together, room for improvement.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:I don't care if that's your "nature," Wisemon. You don't need to be a jackass.
I'm not trying to be insulting. The picture doesn't suck because it's bad or hard to see; it sucks because of the way it was made. First of all, you can't just Photoshop a few items together and call it "surreal" in a sense that covers the entire surrealist genre. I think you (Roran) should've chosen a more narrow word. An eyeball and clouds does not encompass all of surrealism. The picture is also lacking for the reasons Zephyr mentioned, but she's the expert when it comes to actually making art. I'm the expert when it comes to conceptual representation.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Zephyr was constructive.

You were a jackass.
its a fricking PICTURE!! who cares whether its "expert" or not! >_< if he wants to call it "surreal" that doesnt mean it HAS to be "surreal". jeez its a picture.... :?

my point is, its HIS picture, he can do whatever the f*ck he wants to and call it whatever the f*ck he wants to. rant over.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Not a bad first attempt, a bit weird but I like it, reminds me of a dream I had.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions