Join our server on Discord

The Very First Dickgirl RP!
Vook blushed and rubbed the back of her head. "y-yeah i guess so... that would be pretty...hot..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"well it doesnt matter with me." ishana stated. "besides there are two reasons i want to wait; first, i have never been in a contest like this before, i was hoping you could teach me a few tricks. second, if we wait a bit longer before we have sex, it will be more rewarding. as for hiding it...i cant...unless we surgically remove it, but i still want it." she walked over, kissing her soon-to-be lover on the lips. while she was kissing her, ishanas hand snaked behin norika, giving her ass a squeeze.
I felt nice and warm as Ishana well, made the first move. I can wait for the sex, darling. It would be even more sexy when we do it later like you said.

"OH ISHANA!" I moaned a litttle, returning the kiss. Still, I would like to touch Ishana's dick later, I want to make her feel good about herself.

"Psst, Ishana, if we do get to have sex later, do you wanna slip beneath the satin sheets with me?" I asked her softly.

OOC: I know a few techniques we can relax with. Do you wanna sit in zazen pose with me (after we get dressed for the contest.)?

PS: Do you want me to wear my new goth/emo geisha lolicon 'party dress' for the hot date after the contest? I have been dying to wear it for someone. I want to wear it for you. Also, I checked the rules for the contest and yes, dickgirl geishas this year are okay, just try to keep your prick inside your panties and kimono for now. All you have to do is impress me with your skills and your pretty face. Besides, I'm your rival, but I'm your girlfriend too.
"ok, sure. lets get ready for the contest then. the sooner we get it over with, the sooner we have sex" ishana said.
Ebon smiled softly at Vook "Say..after we watch the contest would you like to go get something to eat? I'd like to get to know you better."
The OCA
"okay. which resturant? theres gotta be a like a billion of them."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
altima Wrote:"ok, sure. lets get ready for the contest then. the sooner we get it over with, the sooner we have sex" ishana said.

"As you wish, love!" I said sweetly. "Now, let's make you into a cool geisha. BTW, as my new maiko (you don't mind?), I'll teach you a few geisha things. Oh and part of the tent I got set aside for a little meditation space. I like a quick meditation to recharge my beauty and my spiritual chikara, usually 15-30 minutes in zazen pose, unless I'm in my leotard, in which case, I do a little yoga."

I smiled again, kissed her and after a hot thought on what it would be like to touch Ishana's prick and feel it up (okay if I can take it in my mouth, dear?), I finished getting mine and your kimonos and tabi socks on.

"Okay, let's get our hair and makeup done."

I call the geisha friends who make me up before I do geisha stuff and I sit down in front of the vanity table.

"Do you want the full geisha look, Princess Norika?" one of the geishas asked me.

"Yes, darling!" I winked. "Make me beautiful."

She was younger than me, not quite a geiko, but she reminded me of a slightly younger version of me as she started getting my face ready for the white facepaint that gives a geisha's face that pretty shade of white.

"Guess I'll be your makeup lady today," another smiled. She was older than me (mid 20s), but she had a great body to go with her model good looks. "What's your name?" she asked to my fox lady friend.
"I dont know any either," Ebon said giggling, "We'll have to go looking for one afterwards, I dont know anything around here either. The wolfess scootched her chair closer to Vook smiling "You have a really pretty face, you know that?"
The OCA
"Ishana." she said to the make-up lady. ishana began to think a few dirty toughts about her new girlfriend. "so, nori-love, how many women have you been with?" she asked, as the make-up lady began to paint her face white. also what kind of sex styles do you like? i like anal sex, if you want to know."
Vook blushed and said "oh...thanks. youre too sweet" :)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan