Join our server on Discord

The Very First Dickgirl RP!
Okay, this is the thread for the new Dickgirl and Lesbian Adventures of Princess Norika (me!). BTW, tell me what other fetishes you want here, I already suggested dickgirl, lesbian stuff to balance it out, some rhythmic gymnastic fetish, and some self pleasure as well.

PS. Shadowknight, I would be passionately honored if you'd be in this RP.
Lesbian? then wouldnt this go in Yuri? :?:

neways:

Name: Vook Dorius
Race: Dragon
Languages: English, Dragoon.
Nationality: Unknown
Personality: Playful, likes to take shallenges.
Skills: Magic (a whole shit load of it)
appearance: scales are shiny silver, and belly is red.
Height: 7' 5"
Weight: 180
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I know, but this is also a dickgirl RP that has some lesbian stuff in it.

Anyway, thanks for putting down your profile. If you want to spend some time (with me as Princess Norika), tell me or Shadowknight and we'll get started.

PS. Any fetishes you like (or want added to the RP)?
PPS. I wonder if you like gals in leotards? I wear a fetching black spandex long sleeved cleavage showing off leotard in this upcoming RP.
Fetishes? okay. Inflation and hmm....tickling. also growth.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: I'll jump in..

Name: Ebon
Race: Wolfess
appearance: Has black fur with a white underbelly but in her dragoness form has scales. Wears black sweater with a mid-drift that comes up just stopping at her Double D rack that seems to jiggle with every step.
Height: 6' 0"
Fetishes: Bondage, BDSM, Anal, sums, dildoes, Being Dominated
Others: She can control four smooth tenticles that mysteriously come out form somewhere in her back, the tenticles excreet their own sexual juices.

Profile change!!
The OCA
OOC: sounds interesting... dont mind if i join...

IC:
Name: Ishana
Species:Fox
Description: standing at 5'4"she has the same colors of a fox. her eyes are brown and have an almond shape to them.. has a tuft of hairthat covers her breasts. she is slightly flat chested, but her breasts will inflate a little, to c-cup size, when she is aroused.... likes to ass-play a LOT. has 4 fingers....
Favortie styles: yuri, 69. anal
Orientation: bi, leaning more to lesbian
Other: also has a tuft of hair that covers her sex, can be parted

[Image: 7233533148331010045b8076hy.th.jpg]
a pic of what she kind of looks like...
At least we're getting started, now all I need is to pair the people up, unless you want me (as Norika) to have a multiple partner lovemaking session.

PS. Which one of you shall I pick as my 'special love partner'?
doesnt matter much to me who Ebon pairs up with...but its should be just random pairings..I mean it should start out as individuals and meet each other.
The OCA
How about...let's say a cosplay party setting? I may want to wear a ballerina costume with my light geisha makeup, if you like.

PS. How shall I do up my hair, Disturbed?
That should really be up to you..I mean its your character..however she looks is up to you.
The OCA