Join our server on Discord

The Very First Dickgirl RP!
"a bikini contest eh? yeah that would be a lot better than this kimono contest. but this is japan and they wear kimonos instead" :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
altima Wrote:"sure nori... do you have an extra kimono that will fit me?" the fox asked, as they walked to norika's tent. shes kinda cute... hope she is single. ishana thought. she never had a girl friend before. she only had random "lesbian" sex.

"Hai!" I grinned and gave Ishana another smooch. "You're in luck! I have one of these cute shinto priestess like sexy kimonos I once wore as a maiko that'll fit you nice. And tabi socks? I got plently of pairs. And one in your size. As for...random lesbian sex? Sure, why not? Since we have some time before the contest, before...we dress for the contest, how about we give each other hot love to help us know each other better?"

I winked sexily and lead her to my tent. Once inside, checking to see the tent was closed and it's nice and quiet, I put on a little Japanese "make out" music (with a nice lady singing sexy Japanese words, a lesbian friendly singer) and stripped off the Chinese dress slowly (I took my shoes off first, though). I also did a slow seductive ballet dance (good thing I did a little ballet with my rhythmic gymnastics though) to get you in the mood...

"BTW, Ishana," I said, allowing you a close up of my silky legs and stocking feet as I danced, "If you like what you see, would you like me to have a goth/emo long sleeved leotard of your own? You can wear it with your outfits as a sexy bodysuit. I can make it crotchless if you like..."

I promised myself, no matter if I win or lose this geisha contest, I will take you on a hot date Ishana. I may be a raven haired Gwen Stefani like woman , but I know that rhythmic gymnasts and goth/emo gals are a real turn on for me. I want you to be my girlfriend. Besides, I'm free to have a girlfriend.

Character note on me: My full name is Princess Norika Inafets. (My last name is actually a Japanese name, but I recently changed it to make me have a few things in common with Gwen Stefani. Gwen and I have the same taste in hairdos for starters.)

ooc: Altima, do you think the real Gwen Stefani would look hot in a long sleeved spandex leotard and maybe black dyed rhythmic toe slippers? Also, has anyone done any anime style Gwen Stefani lesbian love/sex drawings of her yet on this site? If not, maybe we can petition the DaD members to get some started.
OOC: Uh..to tell you the truth I couldnt care less about Gwen Stefani ^^()

IC:

"Yeah but...it would be a whole lot better site, wouldnt you agree?" Ebon asked slyly "I know this is japan but kimonos arent nearly as sexy as a really good bikini." she stated "Kimonos are cute yes..but sexy not quite." she giggled to herself. She then looked at her "Oh I never introduced myself yet, my name is Ebon."
The OCA
ooc: One additional story note (update). It is Japan (the setting for this RP), but this Japanese fair has lots of stuff and yes, we do have a swimsuit competition and for the leotarded gals, a novice level martial rhythmic gymnastics class, plus if some of you are interested, enter the rookie MRG comp. You'll even get to meet and smooch Kodachi "Black Rose" Kuno as well. (BTW, I made sure she'd come to the fair and we need a dashing and beautiful emissary of her martial arts sport and Kodachi was the hot choice!) BTW, one more thing. Stick around for more updates from me, plus I'm adding some more locales and new players to the RP. Watch for them. And yes, you can join in as a new player while the RP's on. Cool!
"Nice to meet you. I'm Vook. i would take a bikini contest over a kimono contest ANY day!" Vook laughed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ooc: im sorry to say... but i honestly don't know who gwen stefani is.. only that she is famous... also ishana didn't say random lesbain sex... that was more of a narrative descrption...

IC:"oh, thats fine..I'm not really a goth... but i like to dress up like one as evening wear..." ishana said, really lost. suddenly when she heard that nori wanted to have sex with her, she slightly closed her legs, a familiar feeling originating from in between them. "oh! i didn't know you were so direct! well... uhm.. ok... " she said nervously, as she began to take off her leather tunic first. then she took off the fishnet top. "could you turn the other way for a sec?" she asked, before removing her skirt.
OOC: Grounded off computer for a week..so I wont be posting for a while..

IC:

"Mmm..really would you like to see me in a bikini?" Ebon asked licking her lips "I know I'd love to see you in one."
The OCA
altima Wrote:ooc: im sorry to say... but i honestly don't know who gwen stefani is.. only that she is famous... also ishana didn't say random lesbain sex... that was more of a narrative descrption...

IC:"oh, thats fine..I'm not really a goth... but i like to dress up like one as evening wear..." ishana said, really lost. suddenly when she heard that nori wanted to have sex with her, she slightly closed her legs, a familiar feeling originating from in between them. "oh! i didn't know you were so direct! well... uhm.. ok... " she said nervously, as she began to take off her leather tunic first. then she took off the fishnet top. "could you turn the other way for a sec?" she asked, before removing her skirt.

"Hai! Sure, Ishana," I said sweetly, turning around for a moment. I smiled, thinking of her as she...well, you know.

I wanted to ask her if she and I can learn some fashion tips from each other. Maybe I would try wearing a sexy lolicon goth/emo themed party dress if Ishana and I decided to...date later on, if she'd like. I also decided in my mind, I'll let Ishana make the first move on me. Normally, I like to get the girl and fall in love, but today, the lady shall make the first move on me.

"Can I open my pretty eyes now, Ishana darling?" I said in a sweet, sexy Japanese accent. I looked forward to seeing more of Ishana. She's so cool.
after waiting for norika to turn around completely and stood that way she muttered "Thanks..." as she began to take off her skirt. she let her thong slide down her legs as her....member slightly poked out. she became aroused quite quickly whenever someone talked about lesbian sex. it was true, she was a hermaphrodite... but she never let that bother her, she just didn't want to spoil the surprise...until they both got a room to themselves. she grabbed the clothes that Nori had layed out for her, and quickly tried to cover her lower parts, before norika turned around. she cursed as she fumbled putting on the kimono. "damnit...nori, dear, can you help me put this on?" she asked her new lesbian friend, hoping she wouldn't spot her semi-erect penis.

OOC: shes a hermaphrodite with both parts available for action...not it being one or the other...
OOC: I don't mind if you're a herm, Ishana. In fact, you will be a fun girlfriend for me, even if you have a prick.

"Don't be too embarrassed, Ishana dear. It's okay with me if you have a prick with your great body. Anyway, do you have a spell you can use on your on yourself to hide your prick? Don't worry, I want to get to know your sexy body. In the meantime sweetie, let's get you into your kimono...."

As I helped her, I thought, "Why does she wanna get this contest over with? Anyway...I'd better get changed too."

So I got changed into my special kimono, a more refined version of the one I wore when I was promoted to a geiko. I also called for a couple of my mother's geisha maidens to help me put on the makeup for both of us and the lipstick.

Good call too! Besides, I heard they're gonna start the contest a one and a half hours early. Oh and btw, Ishana, where shall we get a room tonight when the time comes for us to be lesbian girlfriends and we'll do our first 'practice' sex session? Don't worry, I brought some condoms, because since you're a dickgirl, you might need them. If you like, come make love to me at my place or if you like, my mother allowed us to stay at a really nice hotel (penthouse suite!).