Join our server on Discord

The Very First Dickgirl RP!
"..Maybe this wasnt such a good idea..I mean yeah theres cute girls here but..they looks way too formal for me...they might not even speak my language." Ebon took a deep sigh then she walked along untill she accidently bumped into a random cute girl who she quickly grabbed making sure she doesnt fall. She was wearing a little cute blue kimono. "I'm sorry little girl I wasnt watching where I was going.." she then looked around her and girls were lining up for something "Whats..all the commotion about.." she looked up and saw the sign for the kimono contest "huh..dont have one of those..maybe beind a spectater might be more fun." she smiled to herself and went over to find a seat infront of the stage.
The OCA
Vook was hugrily scarfing down noodles in the resturant. "DAMN THIS STUFF IS GOOD!!!" she thought. when she had finished the bowl, sh paid the waitress 1000 yen. "変更を保ちなさい" (keep the change) she said. she walked out and saw a big commotion going on, and a long line with girls in kimonos. "huh. must be some kind of japanese fashion show or somthing." she thought. she looked down at herself and she wasnt wearing a kimono. she decided to sit down in the audience and watch the show. she sat down on a chair next to a Wolfess, got comfy and waited for the show to start.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
altima Wrote:ooc: Please excuse any mistakes dealing with culture and tradition. I am still learning so I will try my best.

ic: Ishana mused the geisha's body, looking her up from her feet, momentarily stopping at her breasts, before resuming and finally stopping at her face. She let out a slight smile, before answering. "I'm doing fine. You look good. Are you going to enter the contest?" she asked this new girl.

ooc: I'll bear that in mind, darling.

ic: I looked at the fox lady. Before I got a good look at her, I answered, "Yes, I am. BTW, I'm Princess Norika. You can call me Nori. One more thing, I need a rival and a sexy new friend. Will you be my geisha rival and special lesbian friend, Ishana-hime?" I smiled sweetly.

PS. One idea on the spot: Can we have NPC scenes and ad break type parody interludes too? Aiya! I may be the Game Mistress, but I want to get the all clear first.
"hmm, really? so you are a lesbian?" ishana asked. "ok, i'll be your rival. but first i need to get a kimono... i highly doubt they allow goth/emo clothing." she said, taking a step closer to norika.
"Hey, tell you what, darling," I said sexily, with a thick Japanese accent. "How about you and I...see how hot we are in my tent (it's big enough for 6 people)? Oh and Ishana...I find you very hot for an emo/goth who's about to look cute in geisha facepaint and tabi socks..."

I smiled and gave her a little 'konichi wa' kiss.

"She's so hot!" I thought. "I have plenty of time before the contest. I may to remove the leotard before I put my kimono and tabi socks on and some clean panties. Also, I want to show Ishana love as well. Maybe a little, 'quickie' before the contest opening round (won't be on till 5 hours later!), and if she's hot as I say she is, I want to ask her on a date!"
"..this contest would be so much better if it was a bikini contest..I'd win for sure..plus.." At that moment Ebon was thinking of naughty thoughts of being backstage with a bunch of hot contestants in nothing but their bikinis. As she had her little thought she noticed someone had sit next to her. She quickly turned her head to look at the dragoness who had sat next to her "..Hello there..you here for the show too?"
The OCA
"Next please." One of the men sitting behind the counter spoke up.

"That's me." Kit smiled as she walked up to sign in for the contest, "So what's the prize for winning this?"

"The winner can pick anything they want in the entire fair as their prize (OOC: And I mean anything Wink Wink )." He smiled as he checked the papers, "Okay you're all good. The contest won't start for a bit so feel free to walk around some more, we'll announce when it's starting."

"Thanks, so," Kit smiled a bit, "What do you think my odds are against some of the contestants you've seen?"

The man returned the smile and happily sized her up, "I'd say you'll have a good chance, there is one girl in that I think has this contest in the bag. One sec," He searched through a large pile of papers, "Here we are, Norika, beautiful girl. Says she's a princess, no offense but if I were a betting man I'd go with her."

Kit's hope's sank a bit at hearing those words, but soon rose as she figured win or lose it'd still be a fun experience, "Well thank you, see you at the contest." She waved as she stepped away and let the next person in line sign up, Wow, a princess, and a cute one too. I hope I get to meet her. She thought, smiling happily in her own little world.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"sure nori... do you have an extra kimono that will fit me?" the fox asked, as they walked to norika's tent. shes kinda cute... hope she is single. ishana thought. she never had a girl friend before. she only had random "lesbian" sex.
"Yeah, i dont have a "kimono" or anything so i figured i would just watch."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ebon laughed softly "You're not the only one, plus I'd much rather be in a bikini contest instead." she gave the dragoness a sly wink.
The OCA