Join our server on Discord

The Very First Dickgirl RP!
i would! if you wanna know what i will wear is a fishnet top with a black leather sleeve-less tunic. and a short jeans skirt, with black and red stockings. i will also be wearing black boots, with skull buckles/straps. ^.^
I love the casuals so Ebon'll just be wearing the very tight black Lamb of God T-shirt that just cover her breasts and loose-fitting black jeans..call it lack of detail if you want but I'm pretty simple. Plus they'll be ending up on the floor/ground anyway so no matter XD
The OCA
OOC: We got the okay from the GM we got the setting. Let's get this party started! *Smacks the starting gong*

IC:

Kit brushed a piece of fur out of her eyes as she looked around the large fair grounds. She had been waiting for this day awhile and had even bought a special outfit for the occasion, a long dress like kimono colored pink and covered in slightly darker flowers. It was a pretty heavy outfit so underneath she had on little more than just her bra and panties not wanting to die of a heat stroke. She smiled happily as she walked around the fair ground looking at the diffrent games and stands set up all around.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ishana paced back and forth. A while back, she had signed up for an online dating service. She had met a realy cute chick, today they were finally going to meet. "I hope she isn't too late... " she said, she was never the patient-type. She took a seat in the food court, and pulled out a small photo. "Hell, she looks kind of cute..." she quietly said to no one in particular, her tail lightly swishing behind her.
Vook walked around eagerly, she loved foreign countries. she said to one of them "hey! what's up?" and got a response in japanese. "oh yeah thats right people here dont speak english" she grabbed a person and kissed him deeply, his eyes bulged as he attemped to break the kiss. Vook broke it and said "私は残念である。 私はあなたの言語を学ぶためにそれをしなければならなかった。 さようなら。"(i am sorry. i had to do that to learn your language. goodbye.)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The black and white wolfess started walking through the japanese fair and blinked "..I just realised something...I know nothing about these kinds of fairs..and I stand out like a soar thumb with my Lamb of God T-shirt and black jeans." she thought looking around seeing everyone in kimonos and dresses alike. She slowly walked through the grounds looking at everything looking very confused.
The OCA
"Nice day for the fair," I thought as I walked slinkly in my new favorite tight Chinese dress and fishnet stockings (the lolicon kind!). The new dress I bought covered up the long sleeved black spanded leotard. Also, I recently gave my hair a new Gwen Stefani like look (see her 2nd album cover photo to get an idea of what it looks like) to give me some more sex appeal, plus I put some nice stuff in it to make it shine. I also wore a flower in it.

"I wonder if I should enter the kimono modeling contest?" I mused. I had my "Geisha Makeup For Geikos" kit on standby should I need makeup.

"Get a hold of yourself, Nori!" I thought, "You're a new geiko, recently graduated from your family's geisha school. You are super kawaai, you will enter that contest. And don't worry too much and cry if you lose, the important thing is, you have tried your best."

But first, I needed a lesbian woman to cheer me on. Besides, the contest doesn't start till the afternoon and I have some time to find a date. Go get your hime (princess), Norika!

Suddenly, another raven haired hime caught my eye...she was a fox lady. Her name was Ishana. I decided to introduce myself to her.

"Konichi wa! I'm Princess Norika. How's the fair?" I smiled. "BTW, do you think this Gwen Stefani like hairdo looks nice on me?"
ooc: Please excuse any mistakes dealing with culture and tradition. I am still learning so I will try my best.

ic: Ishana mused the geisha's body, looking her up from her feet, momentarily stopping at her breasts, before resuming and finally stopping at her face. She let out a slight smile, before answering. "I'm doing fine. You look good. Are you going to enter the contest?" she asked this new girl.
Vook could now read all the signs that were up everywhere. she spotted one that said "resturant" and headed towards it. "i could use some food. im starving!" she thought.

OOC: as for Vook's clothing, she's wearing jeans and a small, tight shirt. making her breasts look bigger :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kit smiled as she watched some kids playing a game at one of the booths, they were trying to catch a small fish in an odd paper net thing. Not as easy as it looked as she watched many small nets break from the fishes constant flapping around. Wonder if there's anything here that's not for kids. She thought as she walked past the booth as another fish escaped. A flashy sign caught her eye, more so the lovely lady donning the sign in a cute little kimono, A kimono modeling contest? Oh that sounds like so much fun. She gazed over the sign to find the place to sign up, Hope there are some other cute girls there. She smiled as she walked quickly over to the signup tent and got at the back of a decently sized line.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad