Join our server on Discord

The Very First Dickgirl RP!
Just drop all the characters into an area and let the pairings come naturally Wink .

Name: Kit
Species: Fox
Description: 5'7", two bushy orange and white tipped tails, two pointed ears with similar coloring to her tails. Rest is human looking.
Fetishes: Being tied up, threesomes with another girl and a guy(Or in this case a girl and a herm), having her ass fucked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Yo! Here's my profile in case you wanna know what I look like, plus a little bit of info for me. PM me if you wanna give me a bit more backstory. Also, if you want, give me a last name. I don't mind if you can make me Gwen Stefani's sister or half-sister.)

Name: Princess Norika aka "Norika-chan" or "Nori" to her special lesbian friends.

Hair: Like Nabiki Tendo's from Ranma 1/2, but dyed silver. I usually wear a headband or a sakura flower in it.

Height: 5' 11'

Breasts: C cup, with very erectile nipples (good for sucking too!)

Clothes: An alluring, erotic black long sleeved latex leotard (shined to perfection!) with boob, crotch and bum zips (and I wear a belt around the waist). I also wear a "Lesbians Are Fun!" choker (with two lesbian symbols on it) around my neck. On my feet are purple dyed rhythmic toe slippers worn inside a pair of ballet pink satin 4'' stilletto heeled shoes.

Info: I have a sexy limber figure and very nice legs. I'm the daughter of a geisha mother and a father who works with a new company who's trying to develop "Multi-Zoned TV" for Japan and the rest of the world. I have several lesbian girlfriends.

(BTW, are those details especially I look I describe for myself would help out if someone drew a picture of me? Hopefully that would help. If you need to refine my looks, PM me Shadowknight and tell me how you can make Princess Norika's looks more better and sexy.)

PS. Did you see the album cover for Gwen Stefani's new album? I think she looks like a platinum blonde Nabiki Tendo now. This might be a starting point so I can base Norika's pretty face on this, only Gwen wore a necklace that has her initials G.S. on a locket. I may have to design a new "magic locket" that might allow Nori to access her 'futanari' ability.
ooc: ooh i like herm sex ^.^...btw when we gonna start?
OOC: Profile change on Ebon ;P
The OCA
disturbed the RPG hasnt started yet =P no need for OOC yet.

how many people are we gonna have? theres 5 already. mabey 8? 7?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
yah... i wanna rp >.< we should have enough
Norika's the GM (Game Master) here so it's her choice when we start.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
...just one more person for now and we can start! (giggles)
The only other person I think would join would be SoulReaperdragon formerly known as CW..
The OCA
...why not?

BTW, let's start with a...how about a Japanese fair like setting. I'll wear a Chinese dress over my leotard and some lolita like fishnet thighhigh stockings too. That might be a good setting to start with.

PS. Who wants to date me at a Japanese fair?