Join our server on Discord

The Very First Dickgirl RP!
"Oh shimatta!" I gushed as I was cummed on by Aliisza. I took a moment to look up at her. "That was a sugoi money shot you splashed on me! Say, permission to admire your body before I try and seduce you? I want to pleasure you, your lips, your boobs, before I wrap my lips around your lady prick and suck you. I want to know what your cum tastes like now that you have treated me to some bukkake and me watching you fuck yourself."

*May I?* I thought myself to you as I gently grabbed your nine inch lady prick with my sensual geisha hand and gently pumped it. I also gave it a test lick, swirling my tongue around.

PS. You fuck yourself good. I like that. I want to masturbate too. (Have Ishana caress my boobs and cunt)
PPS. What kind of accent you have when you speak, hime? I have a sexy Japanese accent.
OOC: I'd always pictured Aliisza as having a soft, alluring voice with a very light British or Celtic accent when I really bothered to think about it - sadly, she didn't come up to much in War of the Spider Queen.
IC: "You may do whatever you wish to me. I'm usually the one in charge.....but, for now, I'll submit to your whims......" she reached out with her neck and gently licked Norika's ear ......"Mistress."
IC: "All right, Aliisza. Would you like me to suck your cock? I'll let you cum in my mouth and my boobs if you want."

I smiled passionately through red painted geisha lips, then erotically put my mouth around her prick, sucking her nicely, pumping it with my hand...taking it out of my mouth every five sucks or so to swirl my tongue around the head three times, then put it back in my mouth, sucking deeper...and I even brought my tits closer to you.

"Moan for me...show Norika how much you desire this hot passionate oral sex she's giving you! And don't be afraid to talk dirty to me. Dirty talk makes me feel really good."

I thought hotly about riding her cock too afterwards, but first I want her to see me as a dickgirl. (I rubbed the amulet erotically and moaned lustily, the magic words in Japanese that will make me a very fetching futanari. Oh and like you, my prick's above my cunt.)

PS. My lady prick will be 3/4 '' longer than yours, dear.
Aliisza couldn't even speak - the things Norika was doing with her tongue were absolutely incredible. All she scould do was put her hands on the back of the Japanese woman's head to encourage her further. She felt Norika's teeth grate against the head of her member and let out an animal-like hiss, her upper lip pulling back to reveal her vampiric fangs. The alu-fiend increased the pressure of her hands on Norika's head, pushing the woman farther and farther down on her prick. She didn't know how much longer she could hold out........but it would be very interesting to see.

OOC: Took a little bit of dramatic license there with the teeth and all; hope that's alright.
I allowed her to stroke my silver hair as I sucked her deeper and deeper....oh goddess, that feels good...now give in to my passionate lust...I love to suck a dick girl nice and deep...and the reward for this...your hot spunk shooting in my mouth and I'll swallow it nice and good...

I have nearly completed my transformation into a futanari version of me as you nearly are about to cum in my mouth.

"Shoot your lovely spunk in my mouth, Aliisza. Be the hot seductive futanari dragon lady/succubi you can be...!"

My hands went to your breasts as I nearly completed my seduction of your prick and pressed hard...but still...at the right moment, I'll hold my tits out for you as you jerk off on me when you pull out of my mouth.

PS. May I tongue kiss you? Just a little honey from me. My treat. (Don't worry, I'm using nice perfume. If you like I'll buy you a perfume that can help you feel more attracted to me.)
OOC:
Quote:I have nearly completed my transformation into a futanari version of me as you nearly are about to cum in my mouth

I dont know where you learned to RP but that is called powerplaying. Supported by the mod of this RP section.

IC:

Ebon slowly shook her head, "You just relax.." she went down on her knees infront of Vook blushing lightly she reaches under Vook's robe and slowly pulled off her panties setting them asside. The wolfess looked up at the dragoness as her paw went back into her robe and touched the lips of her pussy, "I want to pleasure you as much as I can....you're the first one who has never called me a freak."
The OCA
Vook blushed more. "mmm...no problem...ebon." she slid off her robe, revealing her soft breasts. "you just do what you want to sweety.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(OOC) Oops! In that case, please rewrite some of my stuff to comply a bit more with the rules of this RP.
OOC: No its okay just dont do it again, controlling an action of another person's character is powerplaying...its a tad rude :P carry on.

IC:

Ebon glanced up at Vook's breasts grinning softly "Theres..one more thing and I think you've already seen it before." Four tentacles popped out of the wolfess's back comming forward in front of the dragoness the silky soft smooth tentacles went to her breasts, two tentacles gently wrap around the breasts while the other to prod and play with her nipples.
The OCA
Vook murred to the tenticles touching her breasts and nipples. "mmhhh...yeah...i remember those...."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan