Join our server on Discord

Greetings
Crimson: *jaw drops* I didn't mean it like that...

Zorromon: *returns mysteriously in one piece* Heh, looks like I win. *quickly teleports over to Ebon and Ayane* How about I buy you ladies a drink?

Crimson: Oh well, Lurea wins. *continues to worship the hot, aqua dragoness*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Ebon and Ayane both leave with Zorromon to a bar with their arms around him*
The OCA
Right right, let others introduce themselves to Spark now. XP
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hey Shawn,

Welcome to DaD! I'm new to this site, as well. I agree - the lemons, galleries & forums are great. (Trying to read as many as possible.) I hope to be contributing to them, very soon. Hope to see you 'round the site - it's a great place to visit!

kalyx2549
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Hello and welcome to this wonderful oasis of brethren. The name is Lonely Gabu and it is sad that that site had fallen, but do not fear, we are the site to be in. So sit back, relax and enjoy this homely atmosphere. I wish you luck on the many endeavors and plans you may have for the present, and for the attainable future. Good luck and Enjoy!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Howdy and welcome, enjoy your stay
Thanks for the warm welcome I feel more at home already!
You just need to go for the halberds, to the HALBERDS, don't be confused and go for those weird things in Gun's room. Then you can start defending yourself.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
We have halberds? Wow I really need to check out that war-room more often, they got all kinds of fun stuff in there. Well sorry for the late welcome but welcome, you'll find your vampire protection kit right over there past the valley of bloodsuckers, Good luck.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad