Join our server on Discord

Greetings
Guess this will be my first official post to this forum. Been looking around this site for awhile and I am glad to see some artists from another website that is now officially gone :cry: Well guess it was gonna happen sooner or later. Glad this site is still going strong and hopefully continues that way. Looking forward to reading some awesome lemons and looking at cool pics!

Shawn
Well, first to actually greet someone, all I can say is welcome to the DaD, enjoy your stay. Hope you find the other members good, not to mention the forum threads. Again, enjoy your stay at the DaD
Hey, welcome to this place. Yep, we're still alive... or something similar.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Welcome to the DaD!! Enjoy your stay and happy posting!! The booze is on your left side, pies are on your left and....behind you there is a furry reaching for you manhood...good looks like a warm welcome *ten thousand fist salute*
The OCA
Heya! Welcome to the DaD! Hope you like it here ^_^.

PS. I e-mailed you back. Hope it helps.
Welcome! Gonna make your stay- wait- I'm out of things to say!

DMX: Alright, that dialogue really sucks for the intro.

Holder of the things DMX's reads to say: Sorry sir...

DMX: Sorry isn't enough *Snaps fingers and HOTDMXRTS falls through a bottomless hole* Now I need a new writer.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hiya and welcome to the boards, hope you have fun around here! I'm Crimson, 9th member of the SDP and local advocate of the insane.

Crimson: Okay, intros are out of the way, what's next on the to-do list?

Zorromon: Get some hot furs, duh.

Crimson: *zaps Zorromon with Death Ray* Nope, the list says get some hot scalies, you lose Zorro.

Zorromon: *mutters several curses whilst being blown in the wind as a cloud of dust*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea: Of course, he probably means Aqua's like me! *giggles happily, before bowing to Spark6* Greetings there! *imitates Kurtz's voice* I'm Kurtz, 10th member of the SDP, glad to make your acquaintance. Hope you can find things here that keep you interested, and also hope you have fun around the board!

Kurtz: Well, thanks for doing that, now I have to think up a new intro for the next person.

Lurea: *ears droop* Again...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
hello SPark6, welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay here and have lots of fun
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ebon: Oh damn looks like Crimson is off my favorites list *erases Crimson's name and puts Zorro's name*
Ayane: Yeah mine too
The OCA