Join our server on Discord

So whos the leader?
Yes, Taichi was considered to be the leader by his cohorts, but what exactly qualified him to be the leader? Jyou was the wisest. Koushiro was the smartest. I think they both would've made better leaders than Taichi, if Taichi weren't so insistent. Just look at how Koushiro led the Season 2 gang. It harkens parallels to how Egon Spengler led the Extreme Ghostbusters.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well, he only had two real moments of weakness: 1) in the pyramids when he realized he actally could get hurt, 2) when Kari was sick and he was being jerky.

Koushiro couldn't be a good leader because he too often got caught up in unimportant minutiae that no one else understood, and Jyou couldn't because he was so averse to taking risks. Besides, kids like a main protagonist they can relate to, and more kids are soccer nuts than computer geniuses/doctor wannabes.
They were what you call advisory members. Possible seconds in command that plan things. Henry's that.
Tai was quick on assessing the situation and coming up with an appropriate course of action.

Wisemon, you do have a point. Jyou was wise, but he wasn't aggresive as Tai and he willing to take risks that he didn't want to.

Koushiro was intelligent, but what was he intelligent in? He was good at finding data and analyzing it. He wasn't always able to come up with a good use for it.

Finally, let's not forget, just to make sure. A: it is a show. B: They wanted to have good variety of characters, and what else is a jock good for in a world where the inhabitants can kill people rather easily. Tatics are usually key in sports and war.
Izzy would be second in command and he did too have good plans...
It would come down to Tai & Davis vs. Takuya & Takato. Naturally I think they'd side together like that. I don't know who would come out on top.
I think takuya would be the odd one out. But of course, masaru is the wild card.