Join our server on Discord

So whos the leader?
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31076241/?qo=409&q=digimon&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5

so who would be the ultimate leader?
When I thirst saw this pic you know I thought It looks like they all are a team ready to battle so who of them would be in charge of the rest?
Well I don't know the season 4 guy (Takuya? or something), but I'd say probably Tai. Davis would defer to him, and Takato defers to anyone with a good idea. 'Sides, when it comes down to it, no one's had as rough a time in the Digital World as the 01 kids.
They forgot masaru. Although it does say goggleboys. But still, it'd either be tai or masaru. Mostly because davis is mini-tai and takato might just want to work with his "tv idols". Now masaru, that might be a problem but if tai shows he can be a good leader, there wouldn't be a problem. They both have an agumon. Now how about the "lone wolf" characters. heh heh
senjuro Wrote:Well I don't know the season 4 guy (Takuya? or something), but I'd say probably Tai. Davis would defer to him, and Takato defers to anyone with a good idea. 'Sides, when it comes down to it, no one's had as rough a time in the Digital World as the 01 kids.

Yeah I also think Tai is the best leader, and yeah being trapped on an island with no way out they were even considering staying there forever thats worse than any other leader had to face up to... and if you imagine them all Takato is hardly a great leader yeah he did lead hes team but we could only see hes leadership skills rearley, Takuya is a better choice but Tai still seems better...
The Flamedramon would be the best leader :p

Well about the google boys, let me analyze them

Tai: Hot-headed, ambitious, but he seems to know what he does.

Davis: Hot-headed, stubborn, stupid. hmm nah

Takato: too quiet, too much a crybaby, daydreaming

Takyua: sort of the same as Davis.

So when I look at that ( I only cared about a few things here) I would say Tai might be the best leader out of them, since Takuya and Davis lack intelligence and Takato is just too much a dreamer and crybaby.

And Masaru is not there since that pic was uploaded on March 29th 2006. So I reckon the person who drew the picture, didn't know about Masaru at that time.
Henry was the real leader of the Tamers. Considering what his team had to face, I'd call him the greatest leader.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I would say, Tai. His team seemed to have the most difficulites with staying as a group. They were greatly divided on what was either needed to do and what they wanted to do.

I don't think Davis too much of a leader, so much, as one who will do anything he sets his mind to. He doesn't even consider the consequences.

As for Takato, there was no real definite leader. In some resepects, I would say Wisemon was right since Henry had plenty of the right ideas from the begining or could deduce them quickly. Sure Takato did well, but most of his was trial and error since he was new to it all. Like many of the other Goggles, he was the one to go in head first, made most of the mistakes, but he always managed to make up for them and come ahead.

Takuya. I think his character is a bit like Davis, but he is aggresive like Tai. That made him leader by default. Koji, was too much of a loner, and the rest of the cast was a bit to passive to really try anything.
Takato - too quiet, too much a crybaby, daydreaming yeah I gues he never was apoited the leader and never actualy was one, Henry was more of a leader in Tamers.
Quote:Takato - too quiet, too much a crybaby, daydreaming yeah I gues he never was apoited the leader and never actualy was one, Henry was more of a leader in Tamers.
Indeed, and I propose "No Mon Is an Island" and "Such Sweet Sorrow" as my evidence.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Henry was more the one who keeps the team together. Which is usually a Girl