Join our server on Discord

What kind of car do you drive? That is if you drive.
2006 Mazda 3i. I've had it for less than a year, and I've been trying to get the dash display fixed for the past month.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
95 gmc vandura
97 chevy silverado
98 chevy s10
99 gmc jimmy
01 chevy monte carlo

03 honda vtx (too cold to ride right now)
I knew I was off! It is 1.21 haha I sat there in school all day thinking about it :-p
Veemon's Followers
I drive a non-existent vehicle that is made up in the mind of the collective. :roll: :roll: I need to get a license but I found out I can get a car easier if I wait until I am 21 in my state, go figure. ;P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I drive a balck 2006 Dodge Charger R/T, V-8 with MDS, possibly the best car I've ever owned. I also have a 1977 Black w/white vinyl roof, Mercury Cougar XR-7, which is garaged and my "project car". It's basically all original, very good condition. I'd like to have the car "reconditioned", someday - when I have enough money.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yeah, me too. I went 88mph but forgot to turn the Time circuits on and... well... So far it looks like I need a new Flux Capacitor, Hover Conversion unit and Mr.Fusion Home Energy Reactor. Good thing I can order online.

http://www.delorean.com/

I wonder if they really have them or if this is all a joke. Couldn't hurt to try.
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:I drive my dads Black Toyota CRV, 2006 I think.

Heh heh... Honda makes the CR-V. Toyota makes the Rav-4, which is very similar. I take it it's one of the two?

I'm very proud of my car--it took years to save for! So yes, I'm about to brag, rofl.

I drive a black 2004 Infiniti G-35 coupe. It's similar to a Nissan Skyline, if you're more familiar with that. They look the same and Nissan makes Infiniti anyway. Gas mileage is good, but not great. Performance makes up for that.
Subaru Impreza 2.2L AWD.

New engine components, customized suspension, aftermarket flywheel and drivetrain, and Soft Compound tires.

So far, I've placed 1st 4 times and 3rd once in races upstate; combined, I earned about 2,500 dollars. Since I didn't put in a wing in danger of catching overhead power lines and a ridiculous, unnecessary hood scoop, people thought it was stock. Almost got caught by the police, once, but the fact that my car didn't look like a ricer shit mobile gave me the ability to slip away without arousing suspicion.

This isn't Fast and the Furious, you fucking idiots. Your 1992 Nissan Sentra isn't going to fly if you paint it vomit green and add a 20-foot wing.
I think Ghost_OP has my brothers dream car.....Subaru Impreza my brother is in love with that car.. It handles and performs well from what I hear from my brothers damn ranting. @_@

Very nice car though Ghost_OP.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds