Join our server on Discord

What kind of car do you drive? That is if you drive.
Just thought I would start a thread like this. Sorry if there is a thread like this.

I drive a 99 toyota 4runner. Great car that runs well and does well on gas also. Glad my cousin gave me a great deal on it.
De Lorean DMC-12
1979 Chrysler Newport.

Runs smooth, comfortable ride.. Horrid gas consumption.. And completely indestructible
The OCA
Omnis Wrote:De Lorean DMC-12

How many jiggawatts does it require?
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:
Omnis Wrote:De Lorean DMC-12

How many jiggawatts does it require?

lol I believe its 7.5 jiggawatts lol.

I drive my dads Black Toyota CRV, 2006 I think.
Veemon's Followers
2003 Hyundai Sonata. It sucks in the snow, it's difficult to parallel park, and it's hard on gas. I don't like it very much.

That being said, I have the best car out of all my friends and it's known colloquially as "The Mafia Car", mainly because it's nice looking, it's black, and there's space for about eight to ten bodies in thr trunk.
well, i would drive my 1982 honda accord....but it needs some fixing and what not to it....sadly...

i do however drive the family van, but the sliding door is jammed and the windows are starting to fail a bit...but other than that it needs tons of other things that would take a while to explain.

oh, and this

Quote:lol I believe its 7.5 jiggawatts lol.

last i knew it was 1.1 jiggawatts...as the doc said it is enough in a bolt of lightning...
No, it was 1.21 jigawatts. Anyhoo, I drive a 2002 Dodge Intrepid, ran like a dream until around eight months ago when the transmission crapped out, of course we didn't figure that one out until a month ago when we found and fixed every other problem with that car. Had to replace the transmission twice before everything was fixed for good. Yeesh.
'95 Corsica. It runs pretty good, and I haven't had any troubles with it thus far. There's some signs of age, but I don't have the funds right now to fix it up.
Quote:No, it was 1.21 jigawatts.

thanks for the correction