Join our server on Discord

Intro to me
Hello and welcome to the boards, I'm Crimson, 9th member of the SDP, wishing you a good time and happy posting!

Crimson: So what kind of insanity can I cause today? *spins the wheel* C'mon, big money, big money, no whammy, no whammy anddd... stop!

*wheel stops on Jackpot*

Crimson: Ah foo, next time then. *hands Izzy a pie and runs off through a trap door*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow: Hiya, welcome to the, *Ground below him explodes and his charred corpse lands infront of Izzy* Who... *Stands up and dusts himself off* Who keeps putting those landmines up? *Looks at every SDP member* Whatever, welcome to the DaD, a kind, gentle, clean... BWAHAHAHAHAHA Aww man, couldn't do that with a straight face. Welcome to the Dad, I'm Shadow leader of SDP who will begin pelting you with welcoming pies in 3, 2, 1... Where are the pies?

Slashmon: DMX got into the pie storage again.

Shadow: Darn.

Slashmon: We got cannonballs.

Shadow: That'll do.

Slashmon: They're filled with explosives.

Shadow: *Not paying attention* Yeah yeah it's all good. Throw the welcoming cannonballs.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh, hello there.
hello izzy_bear!

lil' Ereth: say hi to Passhun for me!! ^_^ oh wait im already with her. =P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Greetings from an off-again, on-again lurker.

Who just realized he predates a lot of the core members...

God damn it...

Well, if anything, that tells you there's something about this community that will keep you here.

... For a long, long time...

... ... Maybe it's the soul stealing...

So, do you write, draw, colorize, or just fap?
Better be careful around here, izzy_bear. As you can see, we have our share of lunatics.
We must be starting to run out of names. Welcome Izzy Bear.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
DMX: *Enters place while munching on Pies, carrying the others on his shoulders and arms, half-bitten* Welcoming Pies for izzy_bear? I don't remember eating any of those!

*Flashback*

DMX: *Enters Pie storage* I'm hungry *Looks around, thene eventually finds a piled up mountain of Pies, all saying welcome* Wow, never thought I'd be welcomed to eat. *Shrugs* Who cares! *Jumps and starts devouring every and each one*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad