Join our server on Discord

Intro to me
Hey all.....yeah I think I want to say hey to everyone. My name is izzy_bear, a friend of mine told me about this site so I decided to check it out. I am interested in the Hogwarts RPG, so I created an account to play it. I think that's about all for now.
~Ciao
Welcome to the DaD izzy_bear!! Happy to see a new member here have fun posting!! *ten thousand fists rise in Izzy_bear's honor* Rock on!!
The OCA
Welcome to the board, Izzy.
Welcome and be careful.We are all crazy.Don't mind the landmines around you.
Quote:We are all crazy

Speak for yourself.
Welcome to the board. Hope you like it here! ^_^
Welcome and I see that you are intrigued with a specific RP which is really cool of you to join and make yourself known. The name is Lonely Gabu and I just wanted to make sire that your stay at the oasis would be one to be remembered for a long time. We are one giant apartment complex of friends and we make sure that we keep it nice and clean, or as smutty as you want it to be. All of us are quite friendly and never hesitate to ask anyone for help and the response time is kinda quick so don't be afraid of anyone. Since with that said I hope you enjoy yourself here and have some fun. May you do well in all you wish to accomplish :).
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Wow, we got a bit shortened from community to apartment, eh Lonely? We are gonna get squished!

Lol, welcome izzy_bear, hope you enjoy the RPGs! They RULE!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Howdy! Welcome to the board lala ladi da!
Always good to see some new faces around here. Well hi anyway.