Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Real Life (Starting up and still taking people)
I stood in the center of my room, staring at the blinding monitor. I couldn?t distinguish where the source of light had come from. It was so bright I had to squint my eyes in order to focus on it. Soon a purring noise entered my ear, a confused expression hung on my face. ?We never had cats, moms allergic to their fur.?

Before my brain could accustom to what is happening two lithe figures emerged from my monitor. Their tails dangled in the bright room as they landed on my soft bed. I was dead scared, they could be more Digimons attacking me, but this time I had no FlameVeemon to protect me.

Light slowly began to fade into darkness as the two cat-like creatures started at me from my bed. They reminded me of Gatomon, who I loved on the 2 seasons of Digimon.

?Hi, you must be Hybrid. Vee told us about you.? Said the cat with sky blue fur.

?Huh?? Was all my puzzled mouth could mutter.

?Oh let me introduce ourselves, I am Terragatomon and that is my sister Aerogatomon.? Said the other yellowish coloured cat as she pointed at the blue one.

Oh great, so now what they want? My bones?

T.B.C??????.
I woke up my body throbbing with pain. I closed my eyes as my head pounded. I turned to Lunamon who was sleeping peacefully beside me. She looked so cute sleeping there, that I felt the need to take a picture. I got up and grabbed my camera, though my body screamed to stop moving. I lined Lunamon up in the cross hairs of the camera and snapped a picture of her. I walked to the edge of the bed and snapped another. She was a thing of beauty sleeping there bathed in the morning sun. I looked at her shapely body, my smooth green sheets covering her delicate blue fur, then I noticed that the sheet fell only on her stomach, her top and bottom half exposed to me. I took my camera and got a wide picture of her whole body lying on the length of my bed, a good view of her breasts was in this shot. Then I moved behind her and took a good one of her love hole. I snapped away covering every inch of her body. Then as I looked into my camera to take another picture of her pussy I noticed she had changed human.

Stephen looked at his brother and sister when he heard his digivce started beeping.."What the?" said Stephen as both him and Redmon disappered. Redmon opened her eyes to see Stephen getting up from the floor. "Where are we?" said Redmon to Stephen. "I don't know?" said Stephen when he saw he was in front of a door of a house. "Better knock." said Redmon as Stephen knocked on the door.

Then suddenly the door opened and Jason stood at the door with a bandage on his head. "May I...huh? Stephen?" He asked looking out the door. "Do I know?" said Stephen in spanish. "Do I know." said Redmon in english. "Do I know?" He echoed confused from the question. "Wait, you were in that battle." said Stephen in spanish while Redmon said the same thing in english. "Yeah that's me and you were that kid who I saw." Jason tired in his best Spanish posible.

"Yeah, and this is Redmon." said Stephen in spanish as Redmon waved. "Hi." said Redmon to Jason. "Hey I guess." He said struggling with spanish, "Wanna come in?"

"Sure." said Stephen in spanish going into the house followed by Redmon. Jason showed him to his room where Kitnamon was immersed in playing my PS2. "Sit down in a beanbag chair if you want. Stephen nodded as he sat on the beanbag chair as Redmon joined him. "I wonder how we got here." said Redmon to Stephen in spanish. "Yeah." said Stephen in spanish looking at her. "You're tooking at my for that answer?" Jason with a glitch in his Spanish, "You got her you till me."

Stephen looked at Jason not understaning what he just said. "I was talking too, Redmon." said Stephen to Jason in spanish. "Oh my bad." Jason said getting up slowly as if he was sore, "Want anything to drink?

"Have any seven up?" said Stephen to Jason in spanish. Kitnamon looked up from the PS2. "So you're gonna be helping us in battles huh?" She said to Redmon. "I guess." said Redmon in english as Jason came back in with a 2L of 7-UP and a few glasses. "Here you go."

"Thanks." said Stephen in spanish as he got a glass from Jason. "So what do you think is gonna happen now to us anyway?" Jason asked pouring a glass for him and himself. "I have no idea but i hope it's not bad." said Stephen in spanish as Redmon jumped on his head. "Well if something bad was going to happen, you'd think there'd be a cry of help from someone in the Digital World or something." Jason said drinking down the 7-UP. "Maybe." said Stepen in spanish drinking his seven up.

"Where do you live Stephen?" Jason asked. "Mexico City in Mexico." said Stephen in spanish. "What? How the hell did you end up over a couple thousand miles into Canada?!" aked Jason. My digivice." said Stephen in spanish. "Huh? What do you mean?" said Jason. "I was broght here because of my digivice." said Stephen in spanish. "Why?" Jason asked pouring more 7Up for himself.

"That i have no idea." said Stephen in spanish. "Well that leaves me with what I have to do with you and how to get you home." Jason said with his somewhat broken Spanish. "Yeah." said Stephen in spanish as he started drinking his seven up as Redmon joined Kitnamon.

Then from the corner of the room came a bright flash of light that envoloped the room. It caused both of them to cover their faces as it happened. "What the?!" Kitnamon yelled jumping back. "I don't know." said Redmon looking around. Suddenly out from the light as it cleared came a man dressed in very famliar robes with a hood over his head. I could barely see a outline of his face and his hands were crossed so the robe arms covered them. "Well hello there."

Okay...what the hell?" Jason said standing up. "Who are you?" said Redmon."Well you should know by now." He replied, "My name is Gennai."

He took off his hood reveiling his young face to us. He looked just like in the show but real. "Genn .... Genna.... Gennai?!" Jason said trying to get the word out of his mouth. "I never heard of you." said Redmon.

"Really? Even though I run Digimon Univeristy?" He said calmly, "In any case, so you are the Trainers or DigiDestined I've heard so much about."

"Oh, i have heard of you now." said Redmon now remembing. "Well, I came here for two reason. Mainly you have missed many days of classes now and I need you to come back soon."

"Oh shit!!!" Kitnamon said standing up, "I forgot all about Univeristy!!!"

"Ok." said Redmon as Stephen joined her. "Wait...university?" Jason asked, "what do you mean univeristy?"

"Univeristy?" said Stephen saying the only word that he knew in english. "Yes, and I'd like you two to attened." He said pointing at Stephen and Jason. Redmon looked at Stephen as he picked Redmon up as Jason looked at Gennai. "Us?" Jason asked.

"Of cource, that is if you want to." said Gennai. "I'll like to go." said Stephen in spanish. "Are you sure? You're going to be mobbed by all the Reality Being lovers." Gennai said in Spanish. Stephen didn't get what he was talking about. "That's the show like Digimon but it's our verson of it." He explained. "Oh." said Stephen in spanish.

"Oh great, can we have body guards?" asked Jason. "No need for that." He chuckled, "I'll be back later after I confermed that the rest of you want to go. Do you wish to go home Stephen?"

"I'll stay here for now." said Stephen in spanish. "Well, when you need to just command your Digivice by saying 'Digital Transport' and say where you want to go." said Gennai. "Ok." said Stephen. I'll be back later." He said and in a flash of light he was gone. "Wow, i can't believe i forgot about the Univeristy even thought i go to hight school." said Redmon to herself.

So...now what is going to happen?" asked Jaosn to Stephen. "I have no idea." said Stephen in spanish still holding Redmon. "Look, my parents are going to be back soon, you'd better head out." Jason looked over at Stephen. "Nice meeting you man." He said holding out his hand. tephen looked at Jason and shook (i think that's how it's spelled) before he said the words and where he wanted to go. Stephen rewoke back in his room and saw Redmon next to him asleep. He got up and turned on his computer and IMed Spidermon.

OCC: See Spidermon's post on the IM thing.
*Unknown Location in the Digital World*

IC as Raziel (A Sherophimon)

I stood around the Clan Alliance Table as I took my seat with the other Clan leaders. This meeting was going to decide the fate of the humans. "All will come to session now, all clans recongize I, Raziel of the Angel Sanctuary and moderator this meeting." I said raizing my arm, "All Clan Leaders or Ambasitors please state yourselves."

A MetalGaruramon stepped out of the shadows and sat down on the floor. "Maximus, leader of the Wolf Clan is here."

Next a BurningGreymon sat down, "Jonathan, leader of Draco Mountain present."

Then a Gaurdramon landed in from above. "Arial, Ambasidor of The Falcon Order now present."

A Leomon came out of the shadows as well. "Ambassador Michel from the Beast Order in place of Conner the great SaberLeomon."

A Preciomon (Pic here [url][http://stonegate.furvect.com/cards/st-087.jpg/url]) scooted up and came to the table almost. "Aquarius, leader of the Ocean Deep Clan is here."

"And all of us are now here?" I asked looking around, "Good, the emergency meeting may now start."

"I have called this meeting for one reason," Maximus started, "The recent appearance of these humans and Digimon going to the real world has caused more problems with Malice Spire. Our spys are seeing they might make a grab for them."

"Our information does not concur Maximus." Arial said turning towards him, "We have not seen any kind of movement from Spire to move on them."

"These children are in harms way." Michel said sternly, "If Malice Spire gets their hands on any one of them, they would slowly tip the balance."

"They are not children!" A familiar voice said out.

Everyone turned to see Andrais, my University Observer. "They are some teenagers and some over 18. You cannot manipulate them easily as you think."

"Thank you, but the board does not recognize you at this time Andrais but you are noted."

"If these are DigiDestiend," Jonathan stated loudly, "We must show them we are powerful enough for their allegiance."

"Calm down Jonathan!" I said sternly, "We don't know if it works the same way here as it does for them. This is still looking into with research."

"We cannot waste time with that." Arial stared, "We must grasp them while we can before Malice Spire can. They don't bother with these meetings."

"This must be cleared now before it is found out in bad conditions." Maximus sighed, "Three of my clan captured a human from the group first not too long ago. I got the report before I came in."

The whole room went crazy. I slammed my fist down on the table to silence them. "Maximus! Explain yourself! We all agreed not to take action against the humans until this meeting was done."

"Yes, but this didn't go through my ranks. I wasn't about to spread anything that wasn't needed Raziel!"

There was a silence amongst the group. "I have done my task, but there is one other that belongs in my clan. That one with the Kitnamon is ours. She is a wolf therefore part of my clan by birthright and thus her partner."

"Then that boy with the Halamon is ours!" Michel yelled.

"Then the other girl with the HumBeemon will be under our protection!" Arial said standing up.

"We will take one you will take one as well." Aquarious stated calmly.

I had realized this was out of my hands. "Then what shall become of the others out there?"

"They are up for grabs." I said not choosing my words carefully, "I will have to protect those who need protection."

"They will not go quietly." Andrais said calmly shaking his head, "And I hope you can take them alive."

"I just hope they don't hate us for what we are about to do." I said looking up, "That's all I hope for."

OOC: Okay, now we are gonna be in hot water in less than an hour. These guys aren't out to kill us or our Digimon. They want us, not our Digimon. These guys are the big clans, like nations almost when it comes to power and influence, so our Digimon aren't going to fight them unless they really push the line too far.
Gang Name: The Digimon Who Don't Do Anyway

Members: male Redmon, Ice Gatomon, Veemon

Type: Virus/Data/Virus

Bio: Some say they're the most delightful bunch of fellows you'll ever want to meet. Even thought they don't do anyway they try to help people that need help. They has their own theme song which they only sing when they are playing a game.
**Guys I wanna continue with the RPG, but I'm confused with the clan leaders and the group thingy that Ice mentioned. Could someone help and explain what is going on? reply here or drop me an email.**
The three digimon were drinking somn seven up as a Rockmon looked at them. "Are you still doing nothing?" said the Rockmon. "Yup." said Ice Gatomon drinking. "Can we have more 7-up." said Veemon. "You still own me money from last week." said Rockmon. "We're pay you don't worry." said Redmon. "I heard that before." said Rockmon. "But.." said Veemon before they knew it the Rockmon closed his store. "What do we do now?" said Ice Gatomon looking at his two friends. "Nothing." said Veemon as the other two smile. "Good idea." said Redmon as they started walking out of the village.
(Okay, to sum up what's happened, is NOT MUCH. We've been waiting for your big post to show up. As of now Gennai has shown up and has told us it is time for our Digimon to get back to School in the Digital World. Yes, they are in highschool or university belive it or not. You'll have a visit from him very soon. So let's get back into this people!)
I stared at the two cats standing on the edges of my bed. They started back at me, their big round eyes blinking randomly, as if waiting for me to say something.

I couldn't wait any longer, the silence was killing me. "So why are you two here?"

The sky blue one answered first. "Let us start over, I am AeroGatomon, that is my twin sister TerraGatomon."

"We are friends of FlameVeemon, is he here?" chimed in the yellowish cat.

The second I heard that name, tears began to form around my eyes. It instantly became swollen red as the sadness loomed over me.

"Whats wrong?" Asked TerraGatomon with concern. Her eyes became instantly alert at what I had to say.

A fear crossed AeroGatomon's face as she stood there, blinking at me. "Something bad happened?"

"He...h..e...he was killed. We fought together and he died trying to protect me." I shivered while told the two cats what had happened earlier. Seconds later both of them had tears running down their eyes. They couldn't accept the news, just like me. We were all mournfully aware that FlameVeemon is gone and won't ever return to us ever again.

We had a few moments of silence, as in paying respect to my partner, he would live inside my heart for all of eternity. All of a sudden a severe light entered my bedroom. It originated from the bathroom, the three of us peered into the doorway as the light began to turn red.

We all blinked at the brightness, which came from the laundry basket on the bathroom floor. An object began to rise slowly into the air, it was my Digivice. The Digivice that linked FlameVeemon and me. It drifted to us slowly, until it hovered over TerraGatomon and AeroGatomon's head.

Suddenly it split open, the red glow vaporised instantly. The red and gold Digivice turned into two pieces of metalic objects. Then it somehow turned into three parts - two bells and a smaller Digivice shaped object. The two bells drifted onto the Gatomon's and secured itself tightly around their necks. The tiny Digivice like object floated in front of my face. It glistened at the glowing light that came out from the inner core of the object.

At that moment I felt like the three of us was fusing together. I could sense every single sensation TerraGatomon and AeroGatomon was feeling. We were destined as one. The image of FlameVeemon appeared in my mind, he smiled at me and said he would always be with me. His friends would also protect me and do the job he was suppose to do. I don't know if my mind made that up or FlameVeemon really did visit me. All I know was that my life would not be the same ever again.

To be continue....................................