Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Real Life (Starting up and still taking people)
This RPG is a little different than anything else and is based on REAL LIFE. So this is all what you can do in real life as a person. No superpowers or anything like that in this RPG. This is all you, who you are and what you would do.

It's your personality. It's your actions on your judgement.

This is you playing.

It's not an RPG. It's a RLG...Real Life Game.

Are you up to it?

The Story:
It all starts with us on TDE, we come here and post all the such. We go about our normal lives as we do. But things start to go weird. Your day suddenly is plauged with seeing what you think are Digimon. Strange things you see at night sometimes when you are in bed, taking a nightly stroll (like I do sometimes Wink ) or when you are alone when you are anywhere.

Then it hits you. You are seeing Digimon for real. You don't know what this means, or what is going on. Are you a DigiDestined? Are you like the kids from Season 4 or even 1? Does anyone else know about this? Is there a Digital World?

You go to DAD and tell people you know what is going on (not for real in the general board...if you want to I can't stop ya :D ) but no one belives you. Not at first, until others experience the same thing as you. What does this mean? Is there something big going on?

That's up to you to find out.

The form:

Name: (You can use your first real name and a fake last name if you want or both fake if you wish)
Location: (You can put the city and state you live in and doesn't matter )
Looks: (You can put your real life discription or your Anime verson of you if you want)
Skills: (Keep them realistic please, I will accept some stuff like Martial Arts and such skills but nothing like Demolition expert or sniper. No guns or superpowers {Well yet anyway} in this RLG)
Digimon: (Made up or from the show, whatever suits you. If made up, give a discription here and one in your post when he/she show up.)

I didn't put personality in becasue it is really you who is palying it. RPGs are cool because you get to play someone else, but I think it would be cool to try being yourself when you play this RLG.

Okay, now for me:

Name: Jason Conners (last name changed)
Looks: Short brown hair and matching brown eyes. Around 6'0'' (I haven't measured myself lately), 210lbs. I'm wearing a pair of Point Zero Navy blue pants with a gray t-shirs and and black Catapiller Steel Toed Shoes.
Skills: A red belt in Hapkido, some first aid training, little real firearm training.
Digimon: Kitanamon http://www.wangallery.com/zaush/kineta.jpg

One helpful thing I can ask is that you have AIM for the people who join. It's good for corrodinate post to avoice rapid posts or mix ups. Helps the story flow better. If you know the person in this RLG on Aim, or the board you know them here becasue you all go to TDE.

Join this, it'll be cool
Name: Stephen Tarantino
Height: (the same as Kari)
Skills: playing video games
Weight: (see Height)
Eyes: blown
Hair: blonde and spiked up with a receeding hairline..
General: a red hat, blue shirt, and green jeans.
Personality: He acts shy around girls
Looks: See sig.
Name: Stephen Tarantino
Height: (the same as Kari)
Skills: playing video games
Weight: (see Height)
Eyes: blown
Hair: blonde and spiked up with a receeding hairline..
General: a red hat, blue shirt, and green jeans.
Personality: He acts shy around girls
Looks: See sig.

Digimon: Redmon

(edit) sorry about the double post
Name: Christopher Raul
Looks: 5'9'' Black Hair Green Eyes Glasses
Skills: BlackBelt, Video Game extrodenaire
Digimon: Lunamon (www.geocities.com/Spidermon131/Digimon/Lunamon.html)
*Looks at Lunamon* :shock: Gah gah gah gah.... :shock:

*Snap* Oh sorry. Okay people! Come on I need at least four! Please!!!

P.S I changed my Digimon to a made up one. Renamon just doesn't suit me anymore. Take a look she's cool.
Jason

I slowly woke up from my bed from my very annoying alarm clock. After smashing my fist into the top of the snooze button, I managed to drag myself out of bed. I ran my hands through my really mess hair and pulled on some of yesterday
Stephen got up from school to see that it was morning. He got on his computer writing one of his Digimon lemons and posted it at the DaD board before he have to go to school. "I better go before i'm late...again." said Stephen as he grabbed his back pack and headed to school. On his way there he saw a dragon like toy on the floor at the park. "Who would of left a toy dragon." said Stephen as he picked it up. "Let me go!" said a voice. "What the hell?" said Stephen looking around. "Down here." said the voice as Stephen looked down to see that it wasn't a toy.
Jason

Typing away on Aim after a very, very long day at school. It was kind of getting dark and my lights were off. I knew I had to do REDUX once and awhile and tonight was no acception. But after today things were a little bit different...seeing a Gatomon was more than just strange, it was scary. All my theroies about Digimon being real was confermed if I right about that Gatomon.

Jivewriter: Are you sure you saw A Beiyomon?

debie234: yea, pretty sure. I mean i could have been, wait no I saw it. I swear!

Jivewriter: Cuz if you did, I must have seen a Gatomo

Suddenly, I don't know how but something just slipped onto my shoulder...then around my neck! The feeling was a little furry but strong! My hairs stood on end and my heart rate exploded.

Jivewriter: help......fd

Was all I could manage to type.

I felt hot breath on the nape of my neck then on my right ear. I looked to my left and saw an arm covered in light brown hair and I could see the white fur just peaking from the end since the rest was out of my very limited view.

Jivewriter: Somthing...

debie234: for real?

debie234: wait, what the? jive?

Jivewriter: has it's furry fingers around my throat!!!!@!!!!!!

Jivewriter: Oh god........

Suddenly, a voice rang through my ears. "I don't know who you are, or why you've done this to me." the very smooth voice said, "But you will end this spell on me or I will make you end it."

debie234: whoa? slow down...what?

"Let this be a reminder of what I will do to you." She said as she pulled my head back.

I then got a really quick look of exactly what I though I heard. I was looking into the face of wolf/human furry Digimon. I could see every detail of part of her face....right before she whipped my head forward.

Jivewriter: Whais-egs
Jivewriter: d]\g I manged to get out before I went into my glowing monitor.

CONG! I felt the sharp blow to my head as I snapped back. I fell out of my chair and to the floor in a heap.

debie234: jive?!

After a minute, I picked myself up off the ground and rubbed my head. I looked at my hand and saw a little blood comming off it. Since going to my parents would be a little insane, I decided to talk to my friends and tell them I was okay.

Jivewriter: Okay...you won't belive this

debie234: probably won't, what the hell is going on?

Jivewriter: There was...a Digimon was in here

debie234: *stares*

Jivewriter: She had one hand around my throat warning me to break the spell on her or something

Jivewriter: And before I could answer, she threw my head into my monitor

Jivewriter: Now she's gone

debie234: spell? Digimon? this is all to werid...

Jivewriter: Now I'm bleading from my head

Jivewriter: Ow

Jivewriter: Debie? Are you there?

debie234: yea, I'm here...just a little freaked out is all, you ok?

Jivewriter: NO! That Digimon just smashed my head into the monitor!

Jivewriter: Oh crap....now I'm not going to sleep tonight.
Stephen could tell that it was a female digimon. "What the hell are you?" said Stephen. "I'm digimon." said Redmon. "A digimon? That can't be. Digimon are not real." said Stephen.

"I am." said Redmon hugging him while she was in his arms. "OK, this is a werid day." said Stephen as he heard the school bell rang.
"I'll just tell mine mom i have nose breed while walking to school." said Stephen as he headed back home. Stephen's mom was reading a book when she heard someone khocking. "Coming." said Stephen's mother opened the door to see Stephen breeding though his nose.

"Not again." said Stephen's mother as Stephen walked in with his head up. "It happened while i was walking to school." said Stephen going to his room and laying on his bed.

"That's good, lay down while i get a hot rag." said Stephen's mother as she left the room. Stephen got up and opened his window to let Redmon in.

"Why i did i have to go though the window?" said Redmon looking at Stephen. "I'll tell you later just hide." said Stephen as he heard his mom coming. "Ok." said Redmon going under his bed as Stephen went back to bed.

"Here." said Stephen's mom as she put a hot rag on his forehead as she left. "Also i hope you don't mind leaving? I'm going to the store to buy some food." said his mom as she got into her car and brove off. "Ok you come out." said Stephen as he got up and sat on chair an turned om the computer.

"Ok." said Redmon coming out under Stephen's bed. "Why did i need to hide?" she said again. "I don't know." said Kevin as he turned on his computer and started on his lemon series and turned on his AIM and YIM.
OK guys, not too late to join now???

Name: Hybrid Halogen (Just get used to it)
Sex: Male
Looks: Long black hair, left side covering my eye. 1.82m 75kg. Serious look
Skills: Lemonary expert (Hopefully) Great in FPS, RTS, RPGs and Driving Simulation. (So I can be good in close combat action, Strategizing, character support and able to drive.)
Digimon: FlameVeemon (looks like Vee, with FlameGatomon's skin patern. The V on his head is Black, but glows to Gold at night **yeah, I know its weird**)

Note: uhh, Jive, I though you smashed your moniter?? How you type still?