Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Real Life (Starting up and still taking people)
I was gawking at the scene before me, but I managed to snap out of it when Chris ordered me to hold onto Najibe
"Redmon." said Stephen looking at Redmon who nodded. "Redmon digivolved to .... Silvermon!" said Redmon as she changed into a big dragon with silver skin. "Let's go!" said Stephen as he got on her back with her help and then looked at SkullGreymon.

OCC: Let's just say Stpehen is speaking in spanish.
A huge sliver dragon appeared behind Celiamon and me. It stood there, poised magnificently. I shuddered, praying to the unseen spirits that it was on our side. But before I could confirm my faith a deafening shriek echoed out.

"You WILL pay!"

"Haha," SkullGreymon laughed at the death of FlameVeemon "Dark Shot!"

"Not this time!" Celiamon ran at Skullgreymon leaping high into the air and landed one of the missles as it looped under her. The other missle followed pursuit as the one she was riding took a striaght course which she steered at SkullGreymon's head.

"Bye asshole!" She screamed backflipping from the missle as it was about to impact.

"Finish him Silvermon!" Celiamon yelled as she fell towards the ground.
"Silver Lighting Blast!!" yelled Silvermon as a huge ball of lighting came off of her mouth and headed shight for SkullGreymon. The attack hit him dead on making him fall and then turned into digital code.
I slowly limped towards the rest of the new people who showed up. I looked and saw Skullgreymon fall down back to an Agumon. I blinked a few times and tried to take in what happened.

"Booya! Good job guys!" Chris yelled running to his partner who was now in Halamon form
Stephen jumped off Silvermon who turned back to Redmon.

"Hello." said Stephen in Spanish.

Hybrid stood there, tears running down his eyes. He shivered, unable to control his fear, sadness and anger.

I looked at Hybrid, and realized what happened to him. His partner was dead. Poor guy. I put a hand on his shoulder, "I'm sorry man...nothing you could do."

"Hola dude," I said to Stephen and then turning to Hybrid "Your partner fought gallantly."

Redmon jumped into Stephen and looked at Hybrid without saying a word.

My bedside manner wasn't that great as Kitnamon came back to my side. "Where did Najibe go?" She growled, "I have a few unsettled questions for him."

I got home that night, my brain still aching from thinking of all that has happened tonight. It wasn
I fell out of the portal and fell to my floor. I was sore, wet and dirty. Lunamon dropped to her knees beside me.

"Are you ok?" She asked
"Weren't you Halamon?" I asked heavily
"Yeah I felt an energy surge in that portal...it evolved me..."
"Oh...ok..." I said then I groaned as I got up. "I'm a mess."
"Me too."

I looked at Lunamon who was covered with mud, her fur wet and cold.

"Time to clean up." I said heading into the shower. It was lucky that Lunamon showed up a week that my parents had left the house only two days after she showed up, they were gone for the whole week. We walked freely into the bathroom. I stripped down and turned on the water.

"Hop in." I told Lunamon when it was nice and warm.

She jumped in and closed her eyes as the water pounded on her face.

"Ok this is what you use to wash your body." I said holding up the bar of soap and then wiping my body with it. "Here you try." I handed her the soap.

I watched as she began to move the soap across her body. Her digimon form was well shaped, her large breasts now defined by her wet fur clinging tightly to her body. She had large erect nipples that protruded her fur. As she ran the soap between her legs I noticed her pussy was soaked down and her pink slit easily visible against her blue fur. She brought the soap back up her body, between her large breasts when the bar slipped out and hit the floor.

"Opps." she said as she bent over to pick it up.

My eyes went wide as her nice, wet pussy was extended towards me as she bent over. My body was no longer sore and my erection pointed straight at her entrance. I leaned forward and wrapped one arm around her front grabbing one of her breasts and wrapped the other one down so that I could shove my fingers deep into her pussy. A sharp gasp erupted from her.

"Oh, Chris...do you want me in my human form?"
"No, I want you...now..." I said rubbing her pussy harder.
"It..ohhhh...it's my first time as a Digimon...ohhhhhhh..."

I backed off a bit, when she grabbed me.

"And I want it so bad...give it to me!"

She sat on a small low shelf that extended off the wall and pulled my to her by my erect member. She put me outside her entrance and pulled on me, my cock slamming deep into her. She winced and cried out, but bucked against me and was soon letting out loud passionate moans. My cock throbbed within her, her Digimon form was even tighter than her human form. I slipped in and out of her furry entrance the silky embrace of her keeping me going harder and faster. Soon she cried out in pleasure as she came, her jucies covering my member before I put it in her mouth and she sucked it clean. Then I rolled her over and put it in her asshole, humping her until I shot a load into her. We both rolled back into the shower and panted, then we finally took our shower and went to bed my body suddenly sore again.
Stephen and Redmon woke up and found themselves on the floor in Stephen's room. "That was some battle." said Redmon "Yeah it was." said Stephen when he saw his brother and sister, Kevin and Kelly, looking at him and Redmon. "Oh no." said Redmon. "A real digimon." said Kelly hugging Redmon. "Just like Juri in season three." thought Stephen.
I got back inside my home and nearly collapsed at the foot of my door. Kitnamon almost had to drag me inside. I realized that I was still in my older form. God help me if my parents came in and saw me like this. Kitnamon wouldn