Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Real Life (Starting up and still taking people)
Quote:**Ok, guys please keep your lemon scenes for later, I got nothing to enjoy now**
**Secondly, our digivice could send us to a part of the Digital world so we could meet**
**Ok, we stick to proper levels, just what you call Imperialdramon Paladin mode? He is 2 level above Mega**

1) Jive and Stephen and I had all talked about posting our lemons, so I think we are all ok with it, I don't think we'd mind if your Digimon was turned to a girl. I wouldn't.
2)Possible idea, not a bad one
3) I call Imperialdramon Paladin Mode a MEGA that is what he is. He doesn't go beyond mega, he just becomes more powerful mega level digimon. Thus why all the cards with him say MEGA and not Peta or Omega or any other level. Mega is the final level, there are many power levels within the mega level but that is all. This isn't opinion it's fact, there hasn't been a level beyond mega (Zeta can't really apply because it's only occured in the Hybrids and not normal Digimon)

I only speak for myself not the group, once again if they say they want all the other levels then whatever, but I think that you (Hybrid Halogen) need to take an action to contact all of us and pass the ideas by us before you declare that the Peta, Zeta, Omega levels exist. Even your evolution (thought its a cool idea that I too have experimented with) popped up on me. I just think it would be cool if you could try to contact us and explain what your planning on doing while introducing new things.

Once again I don't want to make a mess of things, these are just suggestions that I think could help things run smoother, but it's all up to Jive.
**hehe, well I decided to take away the Peta, Omega etc.** The "hybrid est-evolution I used earlier could be taken out if no one likes it. If you guys do like the idea, its like what I mentioned with it. *your digi turns into armor to form around the tamer*.

Well, when we gonna meet? Cuz then I could get some lemon scenes with your Digimons.....hehe.
Evo is fine

But Luna is MINE Twisted
"Chris, Chris get up!" I heard my dad say "Get up your gonna be late for school...what the hell?!"

I could feel Lunamon in my arms and my body froze as I pictured what my dad was seeing.

"You sleep with a stuffed animal? Oh my god kid!"
"No school today dad."
"Oh well...bye, a damn stuffed animal." He muttered walking out.
I got up and rubbed my eyes. I watched Lunamon sleeping, she was in her Digimon form thats why my Dad thought she was a stuffed animal. I grinned and went onto my computer. I booted it up and began to chat with Stephen.

kevinaguayo84: hi
ReclaimerDude: hey man
kevinaguayo84: what's up
ReclaimerDude: I...er...had an "encounter" with Luna
kevinaguayo84: me too but with Redmon in her human form
ReclaimerDude: yeah Luna was human form too
kevinaguayo84: well right now Redmon is sleeping
ReclaimerDude: Ah Luna too, I'm gonna wake her up for lunch soon, my dad almost caught me with her
kevinaguayo84: oh
ReclaimerDude: yeah she had reverted to Digi form though and he just thought she was a stuffed animal
kevinaguayo84: oh wait Redmon is waking up and turing on my PS2
ReclaimerDude: lol go gamer girl
kevinaguayo84: yeah she's playing Silent Hill 2
ReclaimerDude: cool
kevinaguayo84: yeah and she good at it
ReclaimerDude: lol
kevinaguayo84: ok now she wants to talk to you
ReclaimerDude: o ok
kevinaguayo84: hi!!
ReclaimerDude: Hey Red what's up?
kevinaguayo84: not much, you
ReclaimerDude: not too much, I here your into video games
kevinaguayo84: yup, this game is interesting
ReclaimerDude: cool, I should get Luna into games I like them a lot
kevinaguayo84: ok
ReclaimerDude: brb

I left to go to the bathroom and reflected on the night with a grin the entire time. When I returned Lunamon was on the computer.

"Want lunch?" I asked
"Yeah, call me when it's done."
"Ok."

kevinaguayo84: alright
ReclaimerDude: hello
kevinaguayo84: welcome back
ReclaimerDude: Chris is making lunch, this is Lunamon, are you his friend?
kevinaguayo84: Stephen is
ReclaimerDude: then who are you?
kevinaguayo84: i'm Redmon
ReclaimerDude: Oh I see...are you and Stephen partners?
kevinaguayo84: yeah we are
ReclaimerDude: aren't humans funny?
kevinaguayo84: yea
ReclaimerDude: do you like the human world? I do! I goto school and learn a lot from chris
kevinaguayo84: yeah i do
kevinaguayo84: it's fun

I finished pulling out all the food and yelled "Lunamon lunch!"
"Ok!" I heard her yell.

ReclaimerDude: :-D well I have to go, Chris says it's lunch time! We're having something called cucumbers. Well bye bye!
kevinaguayo84: bye

Lunamon walked into the kitchen, as Luna her human form. She wore only an oversize hockey jersey and she looked hot in it!

"You like being human?" I asked
"Yeah it's fun."
"Ironic, I wanted to be a Digimon a lot." I said with a grin.

We sat down and ate all the food, it was mostly fruits and veggies, good stuff for a fighter in training. We enjoyed the meal, and then there was only one thing left.

"Want it?" I asked holding up a cucumber.
"If you don't."
"I don't but are you sure you want to eat it?"
"What do you mean?"

I stood up and walked to her, I pulled up her jersey, she looked at me her face bright.

"Oh more sex? Please tell me yes!"
"Not quite, for me anyways."

I pushed the cucumber into her opening, recognizing her moans from the night before.

"Oh yes...this feels goooooood." She said breathlessly, a bright blush across her face.

I continued to slide the cucumber in and out, my hard-on poking her in the thigh. She moved out onto the floor and laid back. I was kneeling next to her head and she pulled out my cock and sucked it while I slid the cucumber in and out with growing pace. We were both breathing heavily and getting to our climaxes. I shot a load into her eager mouth as the cucumber glistened with her juices. Once again we panted with exhaustion. Then I took a quick shower while Luna played with the cucumber some more. I arrived back in the kitchen to find her dressed in the same clothes she wore the first day I met her.

"You need some more clothes...let's go shopping."
"Shopping, what's that?"

We went to various places in a nearby mall and got her more things to wear. She got thongs, short skirts, tight shirts and the skimpiest bikini I had ever seen! It only covered the smallest area of her large breasts, and its thong bottom was so small that it hardly existed. She wouldn't get any other bras except for the one with the bikini. I of course had no problem with that!

"I'm gonna need to try all these on at home!" She said happily.
"And take them all off while I get pictures." I said patting the digital camera I had finally got after saving up for so long, I even had enough moeny for all of Luna's clothes.

Luna stopped.

"Luna, wh-"
"Battle time." She said flickering into Halamon who immediatly took a battle pose.
"Huh?" I looked forth at the Digimon in front of us.
"You dare to fight me, the magic master Wizardmon?!"
The glowing screen bright and then I found myself outside in the middle of the street in the rain.

Throught the rain came out two figures. One was very large Greymon that I was seeing with my eyes something that was a good three stories tall! He just looked too real. The Greymon was pretty pissed off.

The second figure was a rather intereing Israile man. He was wearing a olive green skin tight close knit sweater, black pants and military boots. His slicked back hair made his look more menicing than I cared to like.

Suddenly the Israli man took a few steps forward. "So Jason..." He said with a slight midle eastern accent, "You are a DigiDestined too?"

I stopped dead as the rain poured on me. "What...how'd you know my name?" I questioned, "I don't believe we met before."

He started to laugh, "I'm surprised that you don't recognize me." He mocked, "Well, I guess it doesn't matter now. Shall we fight now?"

"Why do you want to fight?" I asked, "We have done anything to you.
I ran out of my house, not ready to explain to my parents how the hole was made in my bedroom wall. I didn
"Magical Game!" Wizardmon shouted flashing an attack towards us, before it sunk in that Wizardmon was even there. I jumped out of the way just in time to save myself from defeat.

"Halo Toss!" She yelled as a glowing ring appeared in her hand and she whipped it at Wizardmon who used his staff to shatter it.

"You are too weak to face me."

I knew what had to be done and raised my Digivice high.

"Halamon do it!"

"Halamon digivolve to...Lunamon!!"

She once again returned to her older form. She immediatly streamlined her body as she rushed at Wizardmon.

"Try to defeat me if you wish. Magic Double!" Wizardmon multiplied into 10 Wizardmon that quickly enclosed Lunamon.

I watched in terror as they all began to attack her. They slammed her back and forth.

"Lunamon!" I screamed, and then as rage began to bubble through me, "Execute! Spirit Evolution! Lobomon!"

I digivolved into the fierce wolf warrior and immediatly went into attack mode. I slashed through a Wizardmon as the other 9 rushed me and took me to the ground. Swarmed by the wizards I could do nothing as they all pulled into the original Wizardmon who struck his staff upon me. My Lobomon gear shattered as my spirit flicked back into my Digivice.

"No you will watch your partner die." Wizardmon said going by Lunamon.

I felt rage build up within me a need to get to Lunamon consumed my mind. A flash of pain boiled through my body as my veins glew the blue of Lunamon's fur. Suddenly my mind went clear as my veins continued glowing. I stood and with a burst of speed slammed Wizardmon off of Lunamon.

"Are you ok?" I said rushing to my partner.

She didn't respond at first and then gasped as her body went tense and then relaxed.

"I feel...fine."

She stood next to me and we got ready for battle. We rushed at Wizardmon. I dove into a roll and Lunamon pounced off of me as my backside rolled up. I rolled out into a kick which I planted firmly in Wizardmon's chest and Lunamon sent a blazing attack which shattered Wizardmon into fractal code. Suddenly a portal ripped open sucking in Lunamon, and I with all of our stuff.

It seemed like hours before we dropped out next to a large dino Digimon and other partners and digimon. A battle was going on...
Greymon took a few running steps forward but Lufamon smashed into him head first and knocked him right into a large truck. "All right!" I cheered jumping into the air.

"All right!" I cheered jumping into the air.

I then heard something behind me. I turned my head around and saw the young man running toward me.

"Whoa wicked attack!" The kid yelled running closer to the fight and me.

"Hey who are you?" I asked.

Another young man stood there, gawking at the sight of the huge Dinosaur creature being battered by Lufamon.

"Name's Chris," he yelled, "This is Lunamon my partner." He said pointing to the fox like Digimon close behind him.

What looked like a FlameVeemon pulled at the other boy
"Hey, Redmon." said Stephen entering the room as Redmon looked at him. "What is it?" said Redmon. "Want to go see a movie?" said Stephen. "What's a movie?" said Redmon. "I'll tell you on the way. Come on." said Stephen when he heard his digivice was beeping.

"Why is it doing that Stephen?" said Redmon looking at the digivice. "I don't know." said Stephen as he grabbed the digivice. He then starts feeling funny as he blacked out.

Stephen opened his eyes to see he was in the middle of a battle. He turned his head to see Redmon next to him. "Are you ok Redmon?" said Stephen as Redmon opened her eyes.

"Yeah, where are we?" said Redmon looking around and saw three kids attacking a digimon. "I don't know but we must help them." said Stephen running toawrds the kids.
I gripped Najibe's wrists tightly and held him in place.

"Grab his legs." I told the other boy that joined us, now noticing a fourth approaching.

Lufamon battled up against Greymon, and I called Lunamon to me.

"Lunamon attack him now!" She unleashed a bright attack that rained down on the enemy. I dove out of the way with the other kid, while Najibe's screams peirced the night.

"Greymon help me." He sobbed in pain.

Greymon turned to see his partner in pain.

"NAJIBE!" He began to glow purple. "GREYMON DIGIVOLVE TO SKULL GREYMON!"

"Holy sh-"

"DARK SHOT!" SKulGreymon yelled a large missle launching at me.

"Chris no!" Lunamon said rushing to take the shot for me.

"no!" I yelled running to push her out of the way. My Digivice began to glow.

"Lunamon digivolve to Celiamon!"

I looked at her hotter sleeker form.

"Sweet."