Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Real Life (Starting up and still taking people)
OK guys, not too late to join now???

Name: Hybrid Halogen (Just get used to it)
Sex: Male
Looks: Long black hair, left side covering my eye. 1.82m 75kg. Serious look
Skills: Lemonary expert (Hopefully) Great in FPS, RTS, RPGs and Driving Simulation. (So I can be good in close combat action, Strategizing, character support and able to drive.)
Digimon: FlameVeemon (looks like Vee, with FlameGatomon's skin patern. The V on his head is Black, but glows to Gold at night **yeah, I know its weird**)

Note: uhh, Jive, I though you smashed your moniter?? How you type still?

ps. I don't have AIM, Only got ICQ and MSN. (I'll try to get AIM if I got time)
As the unbelievable things happened to everyone all over the world it happened to me too. My name is Hybrid. I have been living in this country for over .....well lets just say as long as I can remember. There was nothing cool about this place and all the high tech or cool stuff never gets here in time. When they finally get here its already antiques.

Well that all stopped today. I was walking down the street like everyday, getting to the local shop for some junk food when I heard some sniff and crying sound coming from the park. I got curious (hoping it was a girl and I could comfort her and stuff) but to my utter amazement and lets say confirmed all my doubts about Digimon. (This is embarrassing telling people I found a Digimon, who would believe a 16 year old boy found Digimon? A life one?)

I really do wonder what they call them now that they are not Digital anymore.

So I walked to the place and there it was. A red Digimon that looks just like Veemon, accept its red of course. He was really friendly and guess he's happy to see me. He was lost and told me he was scared and lonely. His name is FlameVeemon and he is scared to be in this new world alone.

So what the heck, I took him home and hid him inside my cubboard.........hell will I be surprised at the adventure that's in store for me.

(PS) this better be a good RPG cuz I am waiting for that adventure.
My name is Christopher Raul, I prefer just Chris. I live in the small town of Smallville, I had always felt that I was destined for something greater than the life I
I sighed as everyone left and my AIM shut off. I tried to calm myself down but was unable too. Decideing that I needed some fresh air, I put on my jacket and went outside with the idea of someone was going to kill me. Not a great thought to go out with.

I walked along the quay side walkway. There wasn't anyone around this late at night so I could properly think. I leaned over the white guard rail of the boardwalk and looked into the river. All I could hear was the water rippling and some boats moving across the river.

Suddenly, I heard somthing land softly behind me. I could tell that even the lightest weight on the boards. I spun around and looked to what moved.

A cold gust of wind blew to add some ironic bravado as the Digimon stood not ten feet from me. I describe this creature not as human but kind of a cross between a human and a wolf but looked like a female. Her body was covered in a thick but short hair all over her body that was visible. Her face was more like a dog but did resemble human features. Her tall wolf ears slowly twtiched around in the rain on the top of her head. She slowly put over her long cloak with a hood with her clawed hands holding a long spear in her left hand. She wasn't wearing much except for a top that covered only her chest but showed her trim stomach. There was also a type of long loin cloth going down to her knees in the front for modesty or whatever. (Look at her pic for a better idea) "Well well, I go look for you and your not home and yet you find me." She said crossing her arms.

I tenced up and got ready to run. "Oh great?"

"Why am I following you around?" She asked, "I can't seem to want to leave this place. I know you are casting a spell on me so I want to know why."

"I have no idea what you are talking about, I'm just a kid and I don't know how to cast spells or anything!"

"How come I don't belive you?" She said taking a few more steps towards me.

"Because your not even thinking! have you ever thought I might be your partner?!"

She stopped dead in her sentence as if no words could escape. "No...you got to be lying."

That's it, I had enough. If she was hell bent on this, there wasn't much I could do. "Okay who ever you are, that's it. If you think I'm lying go ahead and kill me."

"What?" She said now really confused.

"I can't hide because you'll track me down...I really thought it would be cool to have a Digimon but now it turns out my Digimon is gonna beat me to a living pulp."

I held my out to my sides and looked down. "So if you are gonna do it the just do it." I said closing my eyes.

I heard her walk closer
I woke up to the bright sunlight shining almost directly into my eyes. I adjusted to this new contrast but then realized it was still night time. The object hovering over my head glimmered like the sun, but I soon realized it was a D-arc/D-Dector sort of thing. It was gold, with stripes of red emblazed on the side.

At this exact moment, my computer switched itself on, an email somehow got through. But thats impossible I thougth, I'm not even online. I stood up and steadily worked over to it. There was a message opening, it read "Please help, I have sent you the symbol of courage and nobility, only a true leader is able to handle a device with such great power. And only him, with such noble characteristics is able to partner with the only, legendary FlameVeemon.

I gawked at the screen, me a leader? I questioned my own strength, but I guess the guys who sent me the message must know what they are doing.

I turned to my side and saw FlameVeemon staring at me. He's eyes wide with excitement. "I have finally found the one who's worthy as my partner." He bleamed with his eyes watering.

"Yeah buddy, I'm glad too, I never even thought about being a real DigiDestined, but now I am one. And I got a really great partner who's going to be by my side through all tough times. I'm so glad..........."

The two of us finally found each other, and we are going to have an adventure just like what I saw on tv............

*Ahh, I'm flattered to be the leader, you guys are so modest and nice!!! THANX*

***Man, now I got lots of responsibilities being the leader of the group***
HEY! I was gonna lead this!!! :D Damn it you beat me to the punch. Well flame Digimon like Veemon always seem to end up with that role. But remember we don't know eachother or so I wouldn't be giving yourself a title just yet.

Second, I was making an E-mail post for all of us so now I'm screwed up.
*I don't recall choosing a leader...*

I stared at Lunamon and she held out her hand. I took it and shook it, introducing myself.

Stephen woke up and went to his computer and turned it to work on his lemon when Redmon also woke up and came out under Stephen's bed. "What are you doing?" said Redmon. "Working on something." said Stephen when he turned on AIM and saw JiveWriter on. He entered the name and started typing and then pushed Send.

kevinaguayo84: hello
Jivewriter: Hey man...
Jivewriter: was your night better than mine?
kevinaguayo84: yeah why
Jivewriter: I met the Digimon who came after me
Jivewriter: turns out I'm her partner
kevinaguayo84: Really? Cool
Jivewriter: She's this wolf like Digimon like from a furry comic or something
kevinaguayo84: ok
Jivewriter: We acutally fought eachother, well she pounded me to the ground
kevinaguayo84: oh cool a fight
kevinaguayo84: who won?
Jivewriter: *rubs a lot of bruses* Who do you think won?
Jivewriter: >_<
kevinaguayo84: the digimon?
Jivewriter: Let's see DUH!!
kevinaguayo84: i see brb

Stephen ran to the living room and started looking for something he found last night. Redmon jumped on Stephen's clair looking at the screen and started typing.

kevinaguayo84: hi!
Jivewriter: Uhh...hey. You back already?
kevinaguayo84: huh?

Redmon didn't get it.

Jivewriter: You said you'd be right back
kevinaguayo84: are you talking about my new friend

Redmon now got it.

Jivewriter: ....huh?
ivewriter: Am I talking to someone different?
kevinaguayo84: My name is Redmon
Jivewriter: o.O
Jivewriter: Oh....I see
Jivewriter: Well hello
kevinaguayo84: how are you!
Jivewriter: Uuugh....I've had the snot kicked out of me by my own Digimon

Redmon started reading Stephen's lemon called "Bightness" but didn't get some of it and thought JiveWriter might have the awnser.

kevinaguayo84: cool ... can i ask you something? i'm reading this thing called "Bightness" by Iceflame88.
Jivewriter: I think that's your partner.
Jivewriter: Why?
kevinaguayo84: what are the humans doing in part of it
kevinaguayo84: i don't understand it
Jivewriter: Uhhh....I'm not too familar with it but I think they are having sex if it is called a "lemon"
kevinaguayo84: oh ok

Redmon heard Stephen's footsteps and then looked at screen.

kevinaguayo84: i gotten go
Jivewriter: You like it or something?
Jivewriter: Okay, maybe I'll see you later

Redmon got off and Stephen entered as he sat at his clair and started typing again.

kevinaguayo84: back, what's up
Jivewriter: Oh nothing, I was just chatting with someone else
kevinaguayo84: oh
Jivewriter: Your Digimon to be exact
kevinaguayo84: What?! What was she doing on my computer?

Stephen looked at Redmon and then heard ringing and turned back to his computer to see that JiveWriter replayed.

Jivewriter: Well she decided to chat with me
kevinaguayo84: it looks like she's been wrting my lemon because it's at the end
Jivewriter: As I said before, she might get ideas
kevinaguayo84: yeah
Jivewriter: Come on, you shouldn't leave those windows open
Jivewriter: She sounds young I thinl
Jivewriter: *think
kevinaguayo84: she is.. i think
kevinaguayo84: she does act lie it
kevinaguayo84: like
Jivewriter: and young minds are full of ideas
kevinaguayo84: yeah she's asking me what some of the things in the lemon mean
Jivewriter: *looks back at Kinetamon* she'd rip my dick off and force feed it to me so I'm not going to ask.
Jivewriter: Are you giving her honnest answers
Jivewriter: ?
kevinaguayo84: yeah
Jivewriter: Says something good about you
Jivewriter: I think girls like honnesty
Jivewriter: It's not like she's gonna kiss you just yet
Jivewriter: ^_^
kevinaguayo84: i guess
Jivewriter: Maybe yu should ask :-P;-)

Stephen started telling Redmon about the things she asked him.

kevinaguayo84: ok i told her some stuff
Jivewriter: Keep in mind I'm messing with ya kid.
Jivewriter: O:-)
Jivewriter: It's really up to you what ya do
kevinaguayo84: i wonder what her other forms are
Jivewriter: Hmmm.....
Jivewriter: Maybe a tall Lizard Warrior Digimon
kevinaguayo84: maybe...i'll ask her
Jivewriter: You'll think she will know?
kevinaguayo84: maybe
kevinaguayo84: nope she doesn't know
Jivewriter: I'm sure we'll find out soon

Stephen looked at his digivice which looked like D3.

kevinaguayo84: i guess my digivice looks cool thought
Jivewriter: So does mine. It snaps onto my left wrist nicely.
kevinaguayo84: Mine have some cool features
kevinaguayo84: what does yours look like
Jivewriter: It's a sort of a cross of a D-Tector and a D-arc. It's a very incence ultra violet or black light color. IT seems to glow with it or something.
kevinaguayo84: mine looks like a D3 from season 3 but with some new features
kevinaguayo84: wait season 3
kevinaguayo84: 2
Jivewriter: Wait.....something is happening with it....it's starting to glow...
kevinaguayo84: ready?
kevinaguayo84: really
Jivewriter: Yeah really....there's this bright light slowly comming off it....
kevinaguayo84: imine is beeping
Jivewriter: Should I grab....
Jivewriter: waa! gah!!
kevinaguayo84: what?

Redmon looked at Stephen who looked at the sceen.

Jivewriter: tetraed6tuk
Jivewriter: pain!!!!
Jivewriter: Gahh!!!
kevinaguayo84: darn
Jivewriter: what's wrong with him?!
kevinaguayo84: what? Am i talking to someone else?
Jivewriter: Yes, this is Kinetamon
kevinaguayo84: i have no idea what's wrong with him?
Jivewriter: My partner is screeming on the ground. I have to cover his mouth so not one will hear him
kevinaguayo84: i have no clue sorry
Jivewriter: Wait....he stopped
Jivewriter: Now he's out cold...
kevinaguayo84: darn
Jivewriter: He's breathing fine...
kevinaguayo84: ok that's a good sign
Jivewriter: Now he's getting up
kevinaguayo84: is he fine?
Jivewriter: Sort of....there are purple glowing tracks going all around his body.
kevinaguayo84: is that a bad thing
Jivewriter: No....he seems as if he's okay and looking around the room
kevinaguayo84: that's good
Jivewriter: Okay the glowing has stopped.

Redmon started running around and bumped into a net which fall on her.

kevinaguayo84: be back i have to get Redmon out of a net
Jivewriter: Huh? How'd that happen?

Stephen got Redmon out of the net and then back to the computher

kevinaguayo84: back and i think she was playing or something
kevinaguayo84: she acts like a child
Jivewriter: What did you expect?
Jivewriter: I mean, she's young so she's gonna play
kevinaguayo84: yeah i better not let her get on my computer too
kevinaguayo84: because i'm working on something
Jivewriter: She's gonna read over your shoulder

Redmon chimbed ontop Stephen's chair and then got on his shoulder as Stephen closed the lemon he was working on.

kevinaguayo84: that's what she's doing now
Jivewriter: Told you
kevinaguayo84: i better work on it later then
kevinaguayo84: because Redmon was reading it
Jivewriter: Good or bad thing?
kevinaguayo84: bad
Jivewriter: Ahh I see
kevinaguayo84: how's your parther doing? fine or bad?
Jivewriter: Jason? Well he's sleeping and he's taken his shirt off.
Jivewriter: Damn, I gave him a lot of bruses
kevinaguayo84: oh, i better go on with mine story while Redmon is asleep
Jivewriter: Do you know how old he is?

Stephen thought about it and then started typing again.

Jivewriter: my partner I mean
kevinaguayo84: no
Jivewriter: Damn it
kevinaguayo84: what
kevinaguayo84: ?
Jivewriter: I'm thinking he's at least 17
Jivewriter: I wonder what he would do if I fell asleep on top of him
Jivewriter: That was a question
kevinaguayo84: oh i don't know
Jivewriter: Whatever
Jivewriter: later
I decided that it was time for me to get out of bed. It was nice to lay with someone else but right now I had to tell so one else. There was only one person left now and that was Stephen and he had just IMed me.

kevinaguayo84: hello

Jivewriter: Hey man... was your night better than mine?

kevinaguayo84: yeah why

Jivewriter: I met the Digimon who came after me and turns out I'm her partner

kevinaguayo84: Really? Cool

Jivewriter: She's this wolf like Digimon like from a furry comic or something

Jivewriter: We actually fought each other, well she pounded me to the ground

kevinaguayo84: oh cool a fight! who won?

Jivewriter: *rubs a lot of bruses* Who do you think won? >_<

kevinaguayo84: the digimon?

Jivewriter: Let's see DUH!!

kevinaguayo84: i see brb

I leaned back and sighed in my chair for a moment. God these things hurt. I looked back at her and saw she was cute
I knew that she meant a challenge was ahead, what kind of challenge is what I didn't know, but I knew it meant I couldn't return home...not yet.

"Lunamon, what are we waiting for?"
"Him." She said calmly pointing towards the dark figure in front of us.

All I could see was an outline of him until he stepped into the light.

"SkullMeramon..." I said in amazement.
"Metal Fireball!" He hollered sending a large bluebell flame at me.

With a flash Lunamon was in front of me and blocked the attack.

"Lunamon!" I yelled as she recoiled from the attack.
"You...will not...harm him." She cupped her hands and pushed them together at the palms a ball began to form with in them. "Moon Beam!" She yelled sending the attack at SkullMeramon who broke the attack with a fist before whipping her with his chain attack.

I shook with anger, my first Digimon and I couldn't protect her...or could I? Could I use my spirit? I knew I had to try. I threw my arm high into the air.

"Execute! Spirit Evolution!"

And it happened, a bright fractal code trail erupted from my Digivice surrounding me in a blue glow and then I emerged...

"Lobomon!"

I immediately drew my swords and rushed at our attacker, we exchanged minor attacks as I deflected his chain with my weapons, in one smooth motion I put the finishing move into effect. He whipped his chain above me, which I ducked under. I drove my body up through the opening in his arms, causing him to drop his chain. Then, pushing off of his chest I used my blaster and shot him in the face. Lunamon now up took all of her energy and put it into an amazing Moon Beam attack that broke up the enemy and made him fractal code.

"Fractal Code Digitize!" I yelled absorbing it through my Digivice that once again appeared on my forearm. And then with an air of triumph, I said "We won!"

But Lunamon had collapsed. I grabbed her quickly and began to head home hoping she would survive.

*EDIT* Inserting (hopefully) error proof text.