Join our server on Discord

Things that blow in WWE nowadays
[quote=Colt]
[quote=Wisemon]
You do understand that wrestling is staged, right?
Psycho333 Wrote:
Colt Wrote:
Wisemon Wrote:You do understand that wrestling is staged, right? Because judging by your enthusiasm, when I was your age, I didn't understand that.

[sarcasm]I can see ya'll are off to a good start[sarcasm] but anyway i remeber the days when i thought WWF was real...........ah the good old days

It's kinda like a stunt show the actions are real ((As in it's real people out there)) the injuries are real ((most of them are...and worse remember Owen....RIP Owen))

it's only planned out who wins ((Although I wander if an accident happened can that change))

Yeah, sometimes stuff like legimate injuries or some stupid stipluation is reason the match can have different outcome as predicted.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
They also do grudge matches where they just tell the people not to kill eachother, and let them go at it... Haven't watched in awhile, but I know they do this mostly for Pay per view matches like Hell in the cell and stuff like that.
Have never seen a good fighting match of any kind. They're only good when they happen for real.
That One Internet Guy Wrote:Have never seen a good fighting match of any kind. They're only good when they happen for real.

Then I suggest you avoid movies in general
Let's spark some discussion; what do you people think of this whole "Vince is dead" angle?

I think it's stupid on so many ways and could be rant on its own already.

Quote:Have never seen a good fighting match of any kind. They're only good when they happen for real.
I've been to an Extreme Fighting Championship event. It's like the minor league to the UFC. I would like to agree with this statement, but a lot of the ground (BJJ) stuff in a real fight does look kind of boring.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I rewatched the video.. I'm not even sure if that was actually Vince walking to the limo in the first place.

He didn't talk on the video at all.. and Vince never misses a chance to make people hear his voice.

He didn't walk the way he usually does.

And his expression didn't change much..

Also, I noticed him hesitating when he got in. And the explosion part on second glance looked like it was edited in, but it it did explode, then it could have fucked the camera up a little.

So, The way I see it.. this whole thing was either fake, or Vince commited suicide on national TV. Because he wouldn't have hesitated if he didn't know something was going to happen.
well the ECW fans were dicks the following night...

but oh well I doubt it's real because if it was it would be all over the news
Autumn Star Wrote:Also, I noticed him hesitating when he got in. And the explosion part on second glance looked like it was edited in, but it it did explode, then it could have fucked the camera up a little.

If this wouldn't be planned, how could the cameraman know how to zoom out enough to fit the entire explosion on screen? :roll:

[Image: 4875124]

Hehehe, still funny.

Quote:As funny as it sounds, there are actual reports of wrestling fans believing that an actual death was televised for the world to see. If that were the case, those two guys who were sitting outside on the lot would have started screaming bloody murder and calling for help, wrestlers and officials would have run outside, the camera would shift over to King and J.R. so they could address us in Somber Voice, and CNN would have confirmed Vince's death by now. In actuality, the stunt was taped on late Saturday night and spliced into the live footage, and no one was harmed. Calm down, kids. Christ, there were even over fifty phone calls to the Wilkes-Barre Police Department regarding the bombing - many of which might have been from reporters looking for funny quotes - as well as hundreds more to WWE. While this angle will more than likely unravel into a whodunnit like "Who Shot J.R.?" (as you all know, it was me), I'm sure Vince'll be back in a few weeks on a wheelchair, half his face scorched a la Harvey Dent/Two-Face, sporting some fancy new cancer from the gas and fire fumes or some crazy thing like that. TAKE THAT, SOPRANOS~!