Join our server on Discord

Things that blow in WWE nowadays
Now, I've been watching wrestling since I was 6 years old. I sat through idiotical angles that involved necrophilia and retarded siblings. I almost quit watching when a 165 pounds was declared HEAVY WEIGHT chapion. And instead of you know, strapping him off the title they took the name Heavy weight off the title. BRILLIANT!! No one will notice the difference!!

Horrible corpse raping ensued after this that lasted over a year. (A.K.A "Homage to Eddie Guerreo") Our television stopped even showing the wrestling all together despite the several pleas from loyal fans. Notice I said several and not numerous, as the product had gotten so boring, so monotone and so horrible to watch I just couldn't bear to tune in to see who'd win. Besides, I already knew who'd win just by looking at who'd be in a match BEFORE it'd happen. So, to keep this rant humane in length, I'll bring out several points that destroyed WWE.

Reason 5: John Cena

[Image: John-Cena-Photograph-C12171845.jpeg]

The first black champion of the world!! ...Wait a second...

I'm not going to comment about Cena's rap gimmick. I loathe it but some people seem to like it, so I won't comment on it. However, I hate how WWE has pushed him down our throats from time to time and to make him appear like some sort of an immortal. Even more annoying is his repertoire of moves, a staled fisherman supplex (FU), a slow paced fist drop (Five knuckle shuffle), and his newly adapted gay version of step toe face hold (Stfu). The latest he even isn't able to execute well and the way he implies the pressure in the move is totally wrong, meaning no one would tap out to the move. But him being a face, of course he makes every goddamn person tap.

Reason 4: Edge

[Image: edge_of_life_main.jpg]

Rated R for retarded!

If there's anything more annoying than bad over rated wrestler, it's TWO bad over rated wrestlers wrestling each other again, and again, and again, and again....

How many times do we have to see Edge fight against John Cena? Seriously, does anyone even care about their matches? This is a scrawny guy who uses a spear as a finisher. You know, the move usually given to huge and strong guys, not to people barely making it to heavy weight class. Edge's whole attidute stinks and his shirts after he won the championship all look like they're coated in semen. BARF!!

Reason 3: Stupid angles

[Image: Miz.ht3.jpg]

Clearly a promising athlete with physics normal people can only dream of!

While WWE has always had their share of stupid angles (For noobs, that means an act the wrestlers perform, like a Mexican pretending to be an indian) for wrestlers they've started to become from comical to painful. What the hell is up with Miz anyway? That dude is like cancer expect more harder to get rid off it seems, as he appears almost always when you thought he'd be gone forever. Then we have midgets running around (get it? The man is Irish, so of course leprachauns follow him!) and "native Samoan" who's the same wrestler from two years ago, expect with more face paint and with more retarded finisher. And people wonder why no one takes wrestling as serious form of a sport anymore.

Reason 2: The New ECW

[Image: july4_kelly.jpg]

This girl is more incompetent as an exhibionist than bitches who've drank two bottles of Jack Daniels.

Everyone were anxious when WWE anounced a third brand alongside to Smackdown and Raw, the old fan favorite ECW!! For new people, ECW was a show created by Paul Heyman which pretty much defined the world of wrestling forever. From crowd interactions (people could bring stuff like chairs and such) to building careers of then thought nobodies (Stone Cold and Rey Mysterio to name few) and to make wrestling different. No bulky hulking masses of guys but rather regular people who had the advantage of using weapons and such. Women were piledrived and punched, just as guys were. It was perfect.

So leave it to WWE to take everything that was good and destroy it. Nowadays almost all the old ECW wrestlers are gone and it's hulking with muscular sweating people, as oposed to hardcore wrestlers. Weapons are hardly ever used and there's also the nefarious Kelly Kelly. A girl who's always exhibionist and showing herself off but never actually shows anything. BORING. Come on girl, even William Reagal flashed his weiner for everyone to admire at!! Surely you can show your boobies and no one will see nightmares.

Reason 1: Too many choices.

[Image: nickvsjc17yq.jpg]

From top turn buckle, pile drive through sheet of glass and pile of glass tubes. CZW!! CZW!!

But ultimately, it comes down the fact that other companies are doing what WWE is but better. There's TNA, RHO and CZW to name few. While WWE have always had competition, this time the only thing that's keeping them up is the huge ammount of cash they've got.

TNA has huge ammount of super stars and many extreme matches.

RHO has hardcore matches and awesome fighting.

CZW is brutal, sometimes even sickening and has excellent wrestlers where almost no one is "steroid freak" so to speak.

Not to mention many independent and Japanese productions that are also kicking WWE in each single aspect.

Of course, WWE will continue to make money and will last still some time. However, I'm going to enjoy my CZW instead of watching anymore of Cena versus Edge anyday thank you.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I do agree with some of those. And my dad does watch WWE, TNA, and ECW.
But the only reason why I watch any of them is because there is nothing on mondays. Nothing. Friday's are different but I have two of one channel and a DVR so I can watch anything else on later.
And in case anyone says something about it being gay I already figured out how gay other sports are. And it's not just something for country hicks or something like that. I take offense in being called country.
I would like to point out: I don't consider that type of wrestling to be a sport.

Real wrestling? That is a sport.

This stuff would fall under the lines of a more entertaining syncronized dancing.

Not to diss any wrestling fans, but c'mon. I could tell it was fake at the age of 6.

Also, Andre the Giant would destroy any of the wrestlers of his day in a real fight. Our day too.
Renamon's Army
Renamon_S3 Wrote:I would like to point out: I don't consider that type of wrestling to be a sport.

Real wrestling? That is a sport.

This stuff would fall under the lines of a more entertaining syncronized dancing.

Not to diss any wrestling fans, but c'mon. I could tell it was fake at the age of 6.

[Image: IMG_9985.JPG]

Wow, could have fooled me.

Anyway, I'd like to put my money on the fact that Nick Cage and Wifebeater would win Andre. Zandig too. Heck I'm willing to bet most of CZW roster would. :D And in WWE, I think Bobby Lashley and Triple H could give Andre some hard time.

I don't mind being wrong from time to time. (Fake blood possible?)

You have to consider the thickness of Andre's bones. A jab would be comprable to a swing from a sledge-hammer. :shock:
Renamon's Army
The moves are real, and the rivalries are real.. What is fake is that they know at the begining of most (not all) matches who will win... And they know how to take the moves without killing thelselves.

There are matches that are completely real.. Those are usually the ones that cause serious injury to those involved.

I watch many wrestling programs.. Well, not right now I don't because my TV is off atm... But it is entertaining to me. I like watching the sweaty guys grab eachother.. And the girls too, but they don't get quite as rough usually.
Renamon_S3 Wrote:I don't mind being wrong from time to time. (Fake blood possible?)

I have more screenshots if you're in doubt but after seeing the Tournament of Death myself and some of the other stuff like the ropes being replaced by barbwire, I can safely say it's not.

They're trained. The violence is real. The fighting is learned. You would have seen that on mtv's show where they picked a new wrestler few years back.
And the blood is real. Like good old ric flair. He bleeds real easy and he won't stop wrestling until they make him.
Well I agree with..unknown on this one, the pain is real everything is real and not fake, I watched wrestling way back with randy savage, the piper, the ultimate warrior and even though people think its fake, it really isn't. I have tried and done this for a while so I know the pain and all the behind the scene's stuff, sure its painful.

The only reason I stopped watched WWE

No luchadores I miss high fliers man, Rey Mysteriou was phenominal and I miss that over most things

I watched Undertaker when I was 3, that has to say something XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Spoiler: Undertaker's going to become a champion one more time. My guess is Smackdown.