Join our server on Discord

Things that blow in WWE nowadays
I think
Shane-o-sucky!
The hardys are tactical fighters...Every wrestler has their style...Shane has power..But Jeff and Matt dont need the power, they have the duribitily...Have you not hear the saying "Matt hardy just wont die"....I would bet that Jeff could beat Shane is a TLC, Hardcore, Ladder, Cage, Hell in a cell, ....Any type of match..I would pay money to see that...Here a few clips proving that the hardys are hardcore..better then shane

(hardcore title match, Jeff hardy Vs. RVD)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=owmm9NiwTog

(Hardcore match Jeff hardy vs Matt Hardy)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=e_z20J9Tfs4

(jeff hardy breaking a ladder in half on edge WM23)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rYPWI7D1WSA
-More vids coming soon-
Oh yeah. I remember hearing about that ladder. That must have been something to break a ladder.
Yes it was...Has shane ever borke a ladder on someone...Jeff is winning this fued!
The hardys are way more Hardcore then shane-o-mac
Shane isn't a wrestler, he's just his father version 2.0. A lot like his father but younger.
20 ft ladder inside the ring, other ladder set up between the rail thingy that is supposed to keep the fans out of things and the ring.. Edge on top of that, Jeff jumps from the first ladder.
I have to agree with Kim on something here.. the Shawn vs Bret match was very awesome.

Shane has had some good moments, but others outshine him easily..

Maybe not as far as doing stupid shit that you might not walk away from... but just impressive stuff.

Shelton Benjamin, Money in the bank ladder match wretlemania 21... runs up one ladder to stop that other guy (can't remember right now.. I need to watch that again...) from winning..

Chris Benoit and Shawn Micheals, both have won the royal rumble from the number 1 spot..

Big Show... manages to walk to the ring without caving in the ramp..
I'll just copy and paste previous statements I've made on the issue of TNA vs WWE

IN a nutshell WWE>TNA first let's talk about the wrestlers of TNA

MOST OF THE GOOD AND OR INTERESTING ONES ARE EATHER ASSHOLES OR FROM THE WWE IN TNA! ((Saben being an asshole but I do like the AJ vs Rhino thing since AJ is interesting ((Asshole)) and Rhyno is from WWE))

Kurt is interesting although sometimes comes off as on a high horse ((Especally with the "I came here to make it better you ((Talking to Scott Steiner)) came here to take this place for all it's worth))" News flash Kurt...THAT AINT MUCH

and Jim Kornet ((TNA Management....yeah I dont care eather)) KURT IS AT LEAST MOST OF YOUR DAMN SHOW!

Cristian is an Asshole AND from WWE DOUBLE BONUS!

((The low points))

X Division: Aside form Saben the current champ and Jerry Lynn ((The old guy)) ((That fallen Angel guy iis getting noticable)) Everyone else blends in together and all that one guy that everyone seems to love does is impersonate Randy Machoman Savage....ANYONE CAN DO THAT!!! I used to do it ((But am probibly rusty))

Samoa Joe: This guy does a punching thing while poeple chant his name ((Like Balls Mahony)) a Rear Naked Choke ((Possibly his own)) I've seen him use the ankle lock on Kurt ((his hand possission was all wrong)) while ripping off Taker's eye thing overall a Sucktacular wrestler....not even on Umagas level...and this guy supposidly "Beat Kurt" I FIND THAT INSAULTING! ((Read next point))

Kurt: Yes he is a Plus point also but THEY WATERED HIM DOWN! I lost track of how many times inv arious matches where I saw him being hit by moves and thinking "THE KURT I KNOW WOULD COUNTER THAT EASILY!"

LAX: ((Didnt I fly with them?)) The LAX vs Team 3D is a ****ing Insault to Dudley fans in a nutshell we have some moron loudmouth on LAX who got his ass kicked yet still cant shut the **** up STEALING EDDIE'S LINES! ((The Viva Mi Raza stuff)) and two FAKE revolutionarys throw in random runins from that Supranos guy for 3D ((Yeah no more "Dudleyville"....jackasses)) Random attacks in restaraunts, random run ins with people claiming to be "Latino" where let's just say Vince McMahon, Johnny Nitro, Matt Striker,Mr Kennedy...((You get the idea)) would make better Latinos them the runins for LAX... Add the fact that LAX has all the skill of a retard on crack and add the fact that 3D is watered down ((Like a lot of them are))throw in some retarded bragging from wheelchair line stealing guy after winning a match through the "I wish I were Latino but I'm not" club and you got a BIG PILE OF SHIT!

Abyss: A double Ripoff of Kane and Mankind...add in a huge helping of whimpering retard...and you got Abyss...nuff said

Sting: Someone who is trying too ahrd to be the mysterious popping out of nowhere guy...sucks at it...

Does Kevin Nash wrestle anymore?

Recently the announcement team stole Taz's "Goozle" line when describing Abyss's chokeslam ((Attempt))

VKM ((Verry Kinky Mascichists)) Insaulting DX: first add some "YOUR JOKES ARE NOT TEH FUNNY!!!!1111" Add ripping off of DX's current formula ((With the former Mr Ass playing the funny innocentish one)) Add lamer jokes (("The target" need I say more)) Throw in some faked sets that looked like live WWE events so morons could get payed to agree with them, Add some "OMG I AM SO HIP BECAUSE I CALLED HBK MICHAEL HICKENBOTTOM!" when anyone with access to wikipedia could of figured that one out dipshit and you got a storyline with so much shit that not even the moron writers for TNA kept it going ((Opting for more of a "OMG THE FORMER MR ASS IS A SEXIST THAT CHRISTY HIMMIE HATES!" and making all envolved drop to obscurity))

Now WWE may not always hit the mark but at leas ttheir matches and talent are more consistant then TNA ((Except for the Donald Trump "Please cheer for me" Money rain that actually amde me want to see Trump shaved)) the HBK Cena story is masterfully written

Much more of the talent have....personality...and talent.

ECW has the newbreed vs origionals both are getting better and better

Smackdown and Raw has damn near all storylines as win

and now why does TNA even have a fan following...I've said this before but have you heard of a "Counter Culture" It's a group of people that automatically ahtes anything popular ((WWE for example)) Thinking it makes them stand out but it puts them in another nameless faceless group ((Ever see the live audiance for a TNA event....Their are only so many ways to vary the "Grunge" look...))

Okay I know I'm lazy but this is a copy paste from a post I made on another thread

but let's face it TNA has old men people from WWE and people no one gives a shit about that's their entire roster ((Hell one of their top wreslters is Jeff Jerret someone who's most famous accomplishment on WWE is losing to Chyna))

personally I only watch TNA because it's the only wrestling on Thursdays...

btw did anyone else notice the Steiner bros dissing the origional ECW and the Dudleys ((And listing teams they beat that no one recognizes at least no one who has memory spanis that cannot remember wrestling before 96 too well while claiming no one would recognize names like the Hardyz,APA, and Edge and Christian three of the most recognizable teams of all time))

I thoguht TNA was supposed to like the origional ECW ((Since I heard Rhyno had a bitch fest about how the new ECW "Is a disgrace to the origional"))

((Although they could of been listing WCW teams....the same WCW that gave us glittery storm trooper helmets, turkey on the pole matches, old people, Geritol on the pole matches, and a weird dungeion thing full of gimmicks givin to talentless hacks))

btw did you notice how it seems TNA avoids being on at the same time as a WWE show ((at least new ones))...when they had a special on monday it was when USA bumped Raw to another day because of a dog show they aired a rerun they knew no one would watch when WWE had Saturdays main event which shows that eather TNA is afraid to compete with Vince or is owned by Vince seceretly

Now onto thee John Cena thing....He beat Kahli by making him tap out....he beat Kahli in a falls count anywhere and on the very next day he beat Kahli and Umaga in a triple threat...if that isnt something to cheer for I dont know what is

P.S I'm not sure if anyone else saw this but Lashley beat Sandman,Dreamer, AND Balls Mahoney 3 on 1 they were using weapons like they were glued to their hands Lashley only used a table Sandman himself set up and Lashley still won....can those three wrestle without holding weapons ((They need the hardcore title for those guys))?

P.P.S Does anyone remember Tommy Dreamers WWE carreer...of being fodder...because I do
You do understand that wrestling is staged, right? Because judging by your enthusiasm, when I was your age, I didn't understand that.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
[quote=Wisemon]
You do understand that wrestling is staged, right?
Ever since I was old enough to really watch it, I knew that much of the show was planned out. But, I could also see that they were hitting eachother and throwing eachotehr around. But back then, more of the moves were faked. Now, almost all of the moves are really done, they just don't do as much as they look like they do.

Yes, it is all a show, but, it is a fun show.
The OCA