Join our server on Discord

Things that blow in WWE nowadays
TheGayGabuLover Wrote:
MISTER BIG T Wrote:
Quote:The Hardy Boys are completely insane.. the shit they do just to put on a show.. holy shit.. I know there is no way I would do a flip off of a twenty foot ladder hoping to land on a guy that is laying on a table...
Actually, Shane McMahon does much more insane stuff when he wrestles.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA..OMG you know how to make people laught, shane McMahon is nowhere as insane as the hardys, believe me, ive been wathing the hardys as long as they been in professional wrestling, compared to shane...And like Gesus crist like that was hillarious, did you not see what the hardys did to joey mercury!
The biggest stunt shane ever pulled was the lep of faith of a ladder out of the ring onto someone on the announcer table...but jeff hardy Jumped off a 20 foot ladder -Swanton bomb- onto a table which was way higher and like I know what im talking about

Lastman standing Backlash 2001
Streetfight King of Ring 2001
Last man standing Unforgiven 2003
Ambulance match Survivor series 2003
Street Fight Saturday night main event 2006

To name few matches that are far more hardcore and insane and they starred Shane mc Mahon, not the hardys. Have you ever seen him do Super leap of faith by the way?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFKga11Ufxk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ9ghTQcpZ0&mode=related&search=

Quote:and Ya Edge might be annoying but the constant name calling hurts my feeling becasue you saying things behind his back, and he cnat even hear what your saying..I bet you wouldent say these things if you we in the ring with him..

You know what? I would so totally. :biggrin:
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
If I had something bad to say to Edge, I would say it to his face.. I'd do that with any of them.. Seriously, what are they gonna do about it? Probably talk to me about it, or ignore me. If I were in the ring with them, I'd say the same things, thats just who I am.. I don't back down.

But I know that what goes on in the ring.. at least, the personalities.. is just acting.. So I don't really have anything bad to say about anyone there.

The fights are as real as they can get, people get seriously injured and even die doing this. So to anyone who still thinks wrestling is fake... take a look at the list of people who have gotten hurt during matches and see if you can explain those away as acting.

I don't recall seeing the Great Khali wrestle.. so I can't say if I could beat him or not.. If I remember right, he is old now, so I probably could since his reflexes would be slow nand everything.. but in his prime.. I dunno... I never saw him that I remember.. I wasn't saying I could definately beat anyone.. just that I could give them a decent fight.

Big-T... Let me find some of my old videos, and I'll give you a list of much better matches with the Hardy boys... Craziest thing Shane has done was a one time thng when he jumped off of the Titan Tron onto the Big Show... He was out for quite awhile after that one. Shane may do crazy shit once in awhile... but Jeff Hardy does shit almost every match, and comes back a night later to do it again... Matt isn't quite as crazy as Jeff, but he does his share too.
The reason Shane doesn't do them every match is because they're all extremely dangerous and as you mentioned, he was badly injured. Did you watch the clips of the show against Angle? He suffered huge injuries in that match and did some very cool high flying moves. I suggest checking out that match alone because both wrestlers are at their best in it. He's fallen off the Titantron on many other ocassions though other than the Big Show one, for example during the Kane feud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3blARy--szk&mode=related&search=

Falling off isn't the same as jumping.. but his aim was definately better agaisnt the big show.. Sorry, I didn't see the others, probably during the time that my TV was down... But either way.. Not only does he get hurt from doing his, and not wrestle for a while after them.... but his aim is a lot worse.. if you notice, he missed about half of those moves..

Not tryign to say he isn't crazy, but the Hardy boys do things much more often, and even if they get hurt, they get back in the ring as soon as possible... not once or twice a year if he is lucky.
The Shane vs. Kurt Angle match was definitely one of the greatest of all time. It's a miracle Shane can still walk after that belly-to-belly that dropped him on his head (he was supposed to go through the glass on the first try).

Though they're not real fighters, I don't claim to be able to beat up any of them... except for some of the cruiserweights.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Niyara Wrote:Falling off isn't the same as jumping.. but his aim was definately better agaisnt the big show.. Sorry, I didn't see the others, probably during the time that my TV was down... But either way.. Not only does he get hurt from doing his, and not wrestle for a while after them.... but his aim is a lot worse.. if you notice, he missed about half of those moves..

Not tryign to say he isn't crazy, but the Hardy boys do things much more often, and even if they get hurt, they get back in the ring as soon as possible... not once or twice a year if he is lucky.

Shane has two young children, so clearly he can't be as active wrestler anymore nor can we expect him to pull off death defying moves as often anymore.

But really, I say again. Look at his match against Kurt Angle. It's one of the best matches I've ever seen and you owe it to yourself to watch it if you have any sort of love for the sport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96lvoQNhF8w

Holy shit, check how long Shane carried Triple H over his shoulders. I'd love to see Hardys try and pull that one off.

If you are refering to the one where Kurt broke his tail bone.. I've seen it. It was impressive, but that one was almost entirely scripted. I've seen it in its original format, and with the commentary provided by Shane and Kurt as they looked back on it..

Not saying it wasn't a good match. But if you want something really impressive.. Bret Hart vs Shawn Micheals.. One hour Ironman match.. Not as much crazy shit.. but very impressive nonetheless
Quote:Not saying it wasn't a good match. But if you want something really impressive.. Bret Hart vs Shawn Micheals.. One hour Ironman match.. Not as much crazy shit.. but very impressive nonetheless
Not as good as the Kurt Angle/Chris Benoit Ironman Match, or the Kurt Angle/Brock Lesnar Ironman Match. Pretty much any match with Kurt Angle is bound to be at least decent.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
High-Flyers, huh? You're totally forgetting about London and Kendrick! Those two are my favorite, they rule! Also, Super Crazy's a high-flier. Can't say there are no high-flyers in WWE! Rey Mysterio isn't off the roster-- he's only taking a break.
No one said there was no high fliers.. we were jsut pointing out a few good ones..

And Wise.. the reason the Bret vs Shawn one is more impressive, is because they went for over an hour without being pinned or giving up... Thats some hardcore endurance for ya