Join our server on Discord

Things that blow in WWE nowadays
[Image: hollymaniaju6.png]
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
TheGayGabuLover Wrote:OK....I needa get this stright, (I know this has proly no deal wiht the topic and/or might have already been stated)
1).Wrestling is Acting All acting, YET, the slams, some of the punches and kicks, Are totally real, the blood its sometimes real, sometimes _I say sometimes becasue sometimes the wrestlers go to the ref while the break and the ref cuts there forhead...But Yes its scripted but the attackes are quite real

Okay... I'd like to point out somethign here... They can't have the ref cut them... they are wrestling in front of a LIVE audience in the arena.. Kinda hard to sneak somethign like that in with thousands watching you.. when someone bleeds, its because they are getting hurt from the match.

Also.. someone mentioned Edge using the spear as a finisher, and how it is mostly for big guys... That move is all about explosive leg strength. Yes, if a big guy has that he will do more damage than a small one will, but without it, the move is useless.

Me.. I'm not much of a wrestler at all... Martial arts I'm good at, but a good wrestler can take me down if I'm not ready... Or if I'm trying to wrestle them instead of fight. but I bet I could give most of those guys in the WWE a decent fight at least.. Some of them just don't know how to fight beyond what they are told to do.

It is supposed to be entertainment, and people like watching other people beat the hell out of eachother.. so thats what they give you on WWE and all of the others.

I was watching TNA a while back.. before our TV was shut off. Its insane what some of those guy's do.. Even watchign the heavy weaights go at it is like watching WWE's cruiserweights back when they had more of them. Fast paced extreme action.. Gotta love it.
Quote:Also.. someone mentioned Edge using the spear as a finisher, and how it is mostly for big guys... That move is all about explosive leg strength. Yes, if a big guy has that he will do more damage than a small one will, but without it, the move is useless.
That's why Rhyno has the best version (yes, even better than Goldberg's). The guy has legs like marble pillars.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Rhyno is a beast.. I don't remember how much he weighs, but he is shorter than most of the big guys, and is incredibly strong. His version of the spear (aka the Gore!) is not only effective because of his strength, but also because of the way he hits them. Directly in the gut, lifting upward, then driving down hard.. It looks really bad when someone who doesn't know how to take it gets hit by it.. it looks like they get broken in half.. but they don't.. it just looks that way.

Goldberg is a big guy, but his version is more of a tackle.. not near as much impact as Rhyno gets.. Hell.. even Edge gets more impact by the way it looks.. not saying thats a definate thing, just observations from through the TV.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Except for the fighting. That is mostly real.
Professional fighting (like UFC) is real. I work with a guy who's a professional fighter. I saw him fight at the Hippodrome. He won in just under two minutes with a guillotine choke.
Awesome.

SonicHowler! Wrote:All pro wrestling is scripted. WWE is the most interesting for me.
Nobody complains about Gwen Stefani or Fergie. He's been a big success so far, and is probably one of the best-known of the current wrestlers.

Edge is a moron. 'Nuff said.
Yeah. But no one really cares. Also I do complain about those two fergie more though.

That's why Rhyno has the best version (yes, even better than Goldberg's). The guy has legs like marble pillars.
[/quote]
I remember when goldberg took down a guy before he got his entrance suit off. It was when the WCW still existed.
Niyara Wrote:Okay... I'd like to point out somethign here... They can't have the ref cut them... they are wrestling in front of a LIVE audience in the arena.. Kinda hard to sneak somethign like that in with thousands watching you.. when someone bleeds, its because they are getting hurt from the match.

Also.. someone mentioned Edge using the spear as a finisher, and how it is mostly for big guys... That move is all about explosive leg strength. Yes, if a big guy has that he will do more damage than a small one will, but without it, the move is useless.

Me.. I'm not much of a wrestler at all... Martial arts I'm good at, but a good wrestler can take me down if I'm not ready... Or if I'm trying to wrestle them instead of fight. but I bet I could give most of those guys in the WWE a decent fight at least.. Some of them just don't know how to fight beyond what they are told to do.

It is supposed to be entertainment, and people like watching other people beat the hell out of eachother.. so thats what they give you on WWE and all of the others.

I was watching TNA a while back.. before our TV was shut off. Its insane what some of those guy's do.. Even watchign the heavy weaights go at it is like watching WWE's cruiserweights back when they had more of them. Fast paced extreme action.. Gotta love it.

You do got a point, Well thats what i heard from a friend of mine...Most of the other thing i know for sure, but the thing about the ref cutting them, is something that i was told

anyways...
the rants about Edge, i think need to stop, he might be hard headed but a moron is quite a bit to far..Hes acting, if you call him a moron, You calling every actor a moron in a way..Edge is a pretty fine wrestler, with such moves as: Spear, Edgucator, Edgacution! and hes a powerhouse if you ask me..I might not like the guy but life calling him names and making not only you seem like a horrible person, but your saying stuff behind his back...I sware im getting tired about reading about how Bad of a wrestler Edge is..Hes awsome, ok, there i finally got that off my chest...I love edges style of wrestling, even thoughs its cheep and i would do nothing like that in the ring, but like during the Raw royal rumble where the victor faces john cena for the title...He staeyed outta the ring, using his brains over brawns knowing that if he can stay outta the ring long enough for there to be one man standing he would have a better chance at winning..so please just stop making bad comments about edge
Edge's character that they have him portraying right now (or at least.. the last time we watched it.) Is annoying.. but I've seen how he is outside of the ring, and he is actually a nice guy, just like most of them are... But not everyone can see beyond the persona that they are required to use while "on the clock" as some might say..

I enjoy watching wrestling... if certain things hadn't happened, I would probably be on my way to tryign to get into wrestling... I was quite good at it in Jr high, and during tryouts in high school I pinned the coach 2 out of the three times we wrestled... they still wouldn't let me be on the team.. but I think I proved my point to the guys there.. but thats beside the point..

My favorite wrestler is definately Stone Cold Steve Austin.. Not because he is the best fighter, but he is one of the most entertaining guys in there. He acts like a bad guy, but everyone loves it.

Second up would be either Shawn Micheals, or Rob Van Dam.. both of them are fun to watch (and even though he is getting kinda old.. Shawn is still a total hottie)

I don't really like watching the really big guys fight, because there is only so much they can do... Kane is the only big guy I can think of off the top of my head that really does anything off of the ropes.

The Hardy Boys are completely insane.. the shit they do just to put on a show.. holy shit.. I know there is no way I would do a flip off of a twenty foot ladder hoping to land on a guy that is laying on a table...
Niyara Wrote:but I bet I could give most of those guys in the WWE a decent fight at least.. Some of them just don't know how to fight beyond what they are told to do.

So, being that Great Khali sucks so much in ring, you're saying you could beat him?

Quote:I don't really like watching the really big guys fight, because there is only so much they can do... Kane is the only big guy I can think of off the top of my head that really does anything off of the ropes.

You never seen Undertaker do his famous suicide dive then, I take it.

Quote:The Hardy Boys are completely insane.. the shit they do just to put on a show.. holy shit.. I know there is no way I would do a flip off of a twenty foot ladder hoping to land on a guy that is laying on a table...

Actually, Shane McMahon does much more insane stuff when he wrestles.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Shane wrestles rarely... and is usually out of action for months after that.. The Hardy Boys do this shit every week if they get the chance...

I've only seen the undertaker wrestle twice... When he faced Rando Orton at wrestlemania XXI, and when he almost won the Royal rumble in.. I think it was 2003.. so no, I've never seen him do a suicide dive thing.. I have seen that rope walking thing he does... but its not really a high flying move... just pretty cool

I'm not saying I could definately beat any of them.. just that if I were able to, I could give them a good match. Assuming it was wrestling, not the brawling that most of them seem to do anymore.. I'm no good at that style.
MISTER BIG T Wrote:
Quote:The Hardy Boys are completely insane.. the shit they do just to put on a show.. holy shit.. I know there is no way I would do a flip off of a twenty foot ladder hoping to land on a guy that is laying on a table...
Actually, Shane McMahon does much more insane stuff when he wrestles.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA..OMG you know how to make people laught, shane McMahon is nowhere as insane as the hardys, believe me, ive been wathing the hardys as long as they been in professional wrestling, compared to shane...And like Gesus crist like that was hillarious, did you not see what the hardys did to joey mercury!
The biggest stunt shane ever pulled was the lep of faith of a ladder out of the ring onto someone on the announcer table...but jeff hardy Jumped off a 20 foot ladder -Swanton bomb- onto a table which was way higher and like I know what im talking about

and Ya Edge might be annoying but the constant name calling hurts my feeling becasue you saying things behind his back, and he cnat even hear what your saying..I bet you wouldent say these things if you we in the ring with him..