Join our server on Discord

Things that blow in WWE nowadays
I watched WWE last night for the first time in years. Still the same stuff just a new coat of paint...just good for a laugh...I dont take wrestling serious at all.
The OCA
Yeah. And? Who does really. Except for the fighting. That is mostly real.
And some people are stupid but the thing about austin is something. I don't know what but sometimes they get stuff wrong.
I dont even take the fighting seriously either. I laugh during most of the fights becaus I find the fights funny.
The OCA
Hey, that's fine. Besides, some of the wrestlers you can't take seriously anyway.
I know this is an older rant but...

MISTER BIG T Wrote:Spoiler: Undertaker's going to become a champion one more time. My guess is Smackdown.

[Image: undertaker.jpg]

Man, I said this would happen already ages ago (Nearly 3 months ago actually!) and I even knew what brand he'd go after. I'm even better at picking up winners than Droz and his psychic brains.

Or maybe this just compliments my original point of WWE being way too easy to guess who'd win.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Good job.

But still, Andre in his prime? A real fight like: You just killed his mother kind on thing. Not set up. REAL. I still say he'd decimate anyone.

But once again, good call.
Renamon's Army
Quote:Except for the fighting. That is mostly real.
Professional fighting (like UFC) is real. I work with a guy who's a professional fighter. I saw him fight at the Hippodrome. He won in just under two minutes with a guillotine choke.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
All pro wrestling is scripted. WWE is the most interesting for me.

I dunno why so many people dislike John Cena. I think he's awesome! Very intense, and he never gives up. Whether or not it's scripted, I can't help admiring that. Always has something smart to say and has means to back it up. He happens to like rap, and hey, why not? Nobody complains about Eminem or Gwen Stefani or Fergie. He's been a big success so far, and is probably one of the best-known of the current wrestlers.

Edge is a moron. 'Nuff said.

The divas? Well, not enough really happens with them, but Mickie James is my favorite and I think Melina has too much testosterone.

I really don't watch ECW. RAW and SmackDown! are better, and I really don't like that Bobby Lashley's on the ECW brand! He's awesome!
OK....I needa get this stright, (I know this has proly no deal wiht the topic and/or might have already been stated)
1).Wrestling is Acting All acting, YET, the slams, some of the punches and kicks, Are totally real, the blood its sometimes real, sometimes _I say sometimes becasue sometimes the wrestlers go to the ref while the break and the ref cuts there forhead...But Yes its scripted but the attackes are quite real
2).HBK, Matt and Jeff hardy ROCK!!!
3).There two different type of wrestling
Professional wrestling
As stated above professional wrestling is scripted and and basically used as entertainment, With such superstars as :John Cena (Raw)
Batista (Smackdown), Bobby Lashley (ECW), Matt Hardy (Smackdown), Jeff Hardy (Raw), MNM-Joey Mercury, Jhonny Nitro, Melina (Smackdown/Raw) Undertaker (Smackdown)...And There are certain rules you have to follow..Like you cannot use weapons you have to fight fairly (Yes i know most wrestlers break theses rules but thats there style they are dirty wrestlers) and you win by Pinning them with a 1,2,3 count..Or climbing a ladder grabbing the -Money and the Bank suitcase- or -Title belt- In a TLC, or Ladder match..Or knocking the opponent out in a last man standing match..This is profesional wrestling.
Backyard Wretling
Backyard wrestling its exactly what the name infers, A outdoors style of wrestling (It can be indoors) With no rules, You can do anything to Win! Meaning if you have to Set up a ladder and a table, Set Tacks and pins all over the table, Try to place your opponent on the table and climb the ladder, jump off onto your opponent, Causing MASSIVE amounts of pain...Anyone can backyard wrestly...Mainly Kids from the ages of 6-16 Wrestle on a Trrampoline, yes people 17+ do wrestle on the trampoline but most prefer to do it the painful way! On the bare ground! Which hurts like hell (believe me, getting a >neckbreaker'ed< on the ground hurt like hell and you'll feel it for a while..So, Backyard wrestling, has no Real titles unless you buy them and "Pretend" people normally do this for respect, fun, and Proveing strength!

People dont see the Bad and good Propects of wrestling, People get hurt for peoples entertainment, like Me i backyard wrestle a lot and ive been knocked out once or twice, I hald a neighborhoood title twice...Ive dislocated my right shoulder, and nearly had my neck broken, And i was wrestling for glory, and respect aroung the neighborhood...ANYWAYS, The Wrestlers do get hurt seriously, Like Triple HHH People might think of him taking a long break or something like a vacation, but he actually got a muscle in his leg Ripped pretty bad, And You probley havent felt the pain that that produces...and Backyard wrestling if you get hurt thats your fault for getting yourself into something that you shouldent have..

The WWE dose not really blow, it just that some things could be more Real, thats the only thing, I honostly think Jeff hardy deserves to hold the Intercontinental Title again but the fucking Umaga Beat the shit outta him, And Stole a victory when jeff hardy wasent expecting it!, I think Matt hardy should have the Usa or cruiser-weight titles becasue hes just that good, _Twist of Fate_ is just that powerful..And HBK should have won the WWE Championship, but dident pull off the _Sweet chin music_ off, during WRESTLEMANIA-XXIII.

Im not sure if this proves anything, but wrestling is a great form of entertainment, its dose not "Blow" its just not a good as it could be..And its better then it was in the past!
Quote:Well I agree with..unknown on this one, the pain is real everything is real and not fake, I watched wrestling way back with randy savage, the piper, the ultimate warrior and even though people think its fake, it really isn't. I have tried and done this for a while so I know the pain and all the behind the scene's stuff, sure its painful.

The only reason I stopped watched WWE

No luchadores I miss high fliers man, Rey Mysteriou was phenominal and I miss that over most things

I watched Undertaker when I was 3, that has to say something XD

And what about Jeff hardy, His Swanton bomb, Whisper in the wind, Extream leg drom, hes a high flyer! one of the best!

Edge is quite over rated, but He fights John cena, for Entertain ment perposes...they are "Rivals" and must fight to prove glory, So far i think john is better becasue he "FU'ed" Edge throught two tables off a ladder

John cena is Quite "Black" sounding and hes also over rated, he dose so much to prove hes all that, but we all know hes not, just pretty strong.

Umaga, Is just a Asshole, who has facepaint and shoves his thumb into your windpipe, honestly the worstt finisher ever...Hes like edge pointless, only used as a rival for john cena

The whole Donald vs Vince, was just so stupid, Bobby lashley and Umaga,With Stone cold "Steve austin" as special referee, was a good match but it was so lame how the loser gets that hair cut _Oh no thats so horrible i love my hear