Join our server on Discord

Things that blow in WWE nowadays
As long as he doesn't lose at wrestlemania that's ok.
I used to watch WWE, but I haven't watched it in several years for many of the same reasons. I do enjoy John Cena's raps. I love Kurt Angle and Rob Van Dam. You can't tell me it wasn't cool when Goldberg and Brock Lesnar were tearing up the place in 2002. I don't need to see it anymore.

If I want to watch a fight, I'll watch the UFC. It's entertaining, and it's real. However, I don't feel like paying the cable bill to see any of that shit.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That's perfectly ok. You want to see a fight and I like to see the fights too.
I just watch my fights with some more "drama".
Okay, I just barely got into this one.. so let me see here..

The main problem with the big wrestlers (Like Andre the giant) is that they are slow, and they have weak knees. Dropkick the knee and they go down pretty quick. Once you have them down, continue to work on the selected knee until you can make them give up. kick at shoulders if they try to push themselves up to an almost standing state.

I've messed around with the moves a bit, and they can, and will hurt even if you know how to take them.

And I definately have to agree with my sister.. big sweaty guys grabbing eachother all over.. what more reason do I need to watch it?
The OCA
Ok but just remember, don't call it gay. Because most other sports have something gay in them.
Never for a moment suggested it was gay. I just like to watch it for several reasons.. That is one of them, but it isnt the only one
The OCA
Ok just making sure. That bothers me when people make that joke. It's really overdone.
Quote:Because most other sports have something gay in them.
That's true. Even billiards has balls and giant wooden sticks.
I know that you saw me.
Yeah, good over analyzing. I wasn't even going with that.
My little brother was just watching an episode of Hollywood Squares. One of the contestants said, "I'll take Stone Cold Steve Austin for the block," except it wasn't the right position to block. The contestant didn't know how to play tic-tac-toe, he lost, and Stone Cold got the question wrong.
I know that you saw me.