Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which computer platform do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Macintosh
0%
0 0%
PC
100.00%
22 100.00%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Computer platform
i'm more familiar with PCs than i am with the mac, i don't get the programs on it or nothing. the old computer lab has tons of macs, but i only now how to get to certain programs though....
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Its status I suppose.. I have an iPod lol I love it ... why I have it? I don't know lol

<_< No comment poof. You know...I could have saved that money I spent on that iPod to go to Cali this summer...but nooooo...I have to be the nice person that I am...damn you.

Anyway...I would never use a Mac...they suck...take it from a friend of mine by the name of Eric. :-p
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Haha don't go there misty lol I meant I didn't know why I let you get me an iPod instead of something else.... so you know haha lol
Veemon's Followers
iPods are different since they're not computers and the Zoon from Microsoft sucked hard.
And you can use an iPod just as effectively using a PC as you can with a Mac.
Considering the old Macs at my high school did nothing but crash half the time, I definitely prefer PC.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
UnknownH Wrote:iPods are different since they're not computers and the Zoon from Microsoft sucked hard.

You mean the Zune? I think they're pretty nice, not as popular as the iPod course but i might get a 4th generation of it... you know to make sure they get all the bugs out. The whole 'share music' is an ok idea but it sank because its only able to have a 'trail' of the song, only keeps it for 3 days and deletes it afterwards i think. Other then that I'm pretty sure its a stable hand-held device.
i have a zune and from what i can tell, its battery life SUCKS. its about 1 hour battery life watching my digimon 02 episodes and 3-4 hours playing music. that is WITHOUT wireless on!! and on top of that it takes like 2 1/2 hours to charge, and ONLY charges through USB, yes usb. the wall plug is an optional accessory. and the wireless is completely pointless because like, noone around here (taht i know) has a zune.

and those are the only bad things that i really see about zune. :)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Quote:I'm always happy when I get to use something like this.
I like that first comic. I'm a sucker for good parodies.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I use Linux on a PC. I'm hoping to get a MacBook for college and stick Linux on that.