Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which computer platform do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Macintosh
0%
0 0%
PC
100.00%
22 100.00%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Computer platform
The Mac commercials on lately. We've all seen 'em. A guy basically bashing the PC because it can't do web development, graphics design, or a few other things as well as a Mac can. The rest of the world bashes Macs because...well, they can't do anything BUT those things.

So which of these TWO platforms do you prefer?

I had really bad experiences with Mac computers doing my undergrad. Those things were the devil and the source of much pain and agony over those 4 years. Macs must die!!!
Agreed. $1,500 for a paperweight is fail. If you don't have a PC go get one like all us winners :P :D
I like the microsoft os I've become to comfortable with it :P
Ive never used a mac ..but when I have in school or something it would like blow up on me lol
Veemon's Followers
Mac users are arrogant pricks who spend lots of extra money just so they can tell themselves and others that they're special in some way.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hang on, let me write that down...

Got it. Mind if I quote you on that one? ^_^
I go for PC, but I've never used a Mac before. It may have it's advantages, but I think the common crowd should stay away from it. Why people buy those Ipods I'll never understand.
Its status I suppose.. I have an iPod lol I love it ... why I have it? I don't know lol
Veemon's Followers
Quote:Hang on, let me write that down...

Got it. Mind if I quote you on that one? ^_^
Go ahead. Make sure you tell the professors who bring their own iBooks to the lecture halls. I had a numerical methods professor who did that, despite that he had to use the classroom's PC for the PowerPoint presentation. He spent half the presentation asserting that his technical problems wouldn't be problems on the Mac.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'm always happy when I get to use something like this.
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20060513
And for a meaner one,
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20021126
I use windows because I first got windows.
Anyone use linux?