Join our server on Discord

Poll: A quiet life...or a life of adventures?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A life of adventures!
77.78%
14 77.78%
I'd choose a homey, confortable life.
22.22%
4 22.22%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What life would you choose?
Who likes bushes? They are all spiky and in the end suck as hiding places.

Quote:I'm an action girl.

Join the extremists defending the Amazon, last thing I heard was of a girl climbing onto one of those buldozers they use to destroy its forests and trees and blew it up. You'd suit well in that job!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ahh nothing ever happens in normal life. i would give ANYTHING for adventures!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Not that I don't like a good adventure, I'm just more of a laid back kinda guy and would enjoy just relaxing than going on some wild adventure. I'd choose sitting on a chair and staring at the stars than running through a jungle or something.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
My life is pretty exciting already.. No need to change it.
To live life, is to live in the mind of a wandering idiot.

You have to understand, live life, let live and life will be great. Give me an adventure over the monotony of my existence and I guarantee you that life would be better then it is now. :cry:
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
UnknownH Wrote:No I mean steriotypical hippies. They're one of the types of people I always use as a joke. And you know I don't like bush.
I can never understand when people say they hate people who are totally harmless, like hippies. Most people like guys in suits, and dislike hippies. But who made the world as it is today? Guys in suits, not hippies!
Quote:Join the extremists defending the Amazon, last thing I heard was of a girl climbing onto one of those buldozers they use to destroy its forests and trees and blew it up. You'd suit well in that job!
Except for the fact that I said I wouldn't go anywhere in tropical places.

Quote:My life is pretty exciting already.. No need to change it.
I don't doubt that!
Well, Earth First would still suit you, you'd be showing your dark powers off almost everywhere, not only in tropical places.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The problem with hippies: they were going to save the world, but then they got high. And pregnant.

And 10 years afterwards they flipped over and became the most greedy generation my country has known.

Actually, with the amount of snow in my area right now, just trying to get anywhere is a small adventure. Drifts are 4-5 feet (1.5 meters or so?) deep in places, and the snow plows have a hard time getting to work!
You have to use your Epinephrine for something besides masturbation.

In other words, Adventure-style. Adrenaline wins.
I don't usually mind hippies, I just always make fun of them.
Everyone has to have someone they make fun of.